Majestic Princess question

lhayler

Just now, yes!yes!yes! said:

I forgot to bring body moisturizer so I asked my cabin steward for more and he gave me 8 tubes.

There was a tube of moisturizer and a shower cap and nail files with cotton buds and bars of soap already on the bathroom shelf. Not sure if that was because mum is elite or just because he knew how nice we were going to be.

Elite or Suite?

10 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

Wow! The free blue carry bags!! We didn't get one on our June cruise on the Coral. I could have done with one to take the place of the several bags that disintegrated while sitting unused for the last three years.

Ha, yes, they come in handy but one would have been enough

47 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

Wow! The free blue carry bags!! We didn't get one on our June cruise on the Coral. I could have done with one to take the place of the several bags that disintegrated while sitting unused for the last three years.

Funny you mentioned that.  I just put one that perished in the bin today,  

1 hour ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

My mum is elite, just an ocean view cabin.

She was complaining that there were no free slippers. We kept getting free blue carry bags every couple of days too.

It seems to vary by ship. Possible supply issues I guess. Majestic and Grand probably stocked up on that sort of stuff before they left the US 

1 hour ago, yes!yes!yes! said:

The 4 cruises I posted a thread on here. Started on August the 2nd

Oh that's right, I remember now. They must have run out by the time we started the September cruises. I think we did get some stuff on the cruise where we had a suite but nothing on the other three cruises where we had minisuites and a balcony cabin.

3 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

We got one on Coral in August, but not in October. The only ones we sighted on Majestic were carrying cabin steward supplies.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, NSWP said:

Strange no bar soap on Majestic. On Coral in Sept had bar soap, those little round ones and the liquid soaps.

Whilst on the subject of Majestic Princess, hitting some rough weather enroute to Tassie. Looks like they are in for a few rough days around the Apple Isle. Below pic just taken from Princess bridgecams.

majestic_bridge.jpg

It's been a wild ride down the east coast.  Port Arthur has been cancelled and we are now headed early to Hobart.  At least the winds are less now and we have finally managed to get our balcony door open for just a few minutes to let in some fresh air.

We have no Elite bathroom amenities apart from liquid hand soap, and no lotion.

2 hours ago, thistledoo said:

It's been a wild ride down the east coast.  Port Arthur has been cancelled and we are now headed early to Hobart.  At least the winds are less now and we have finally managed to get our balcony door open for just a few minutes to let in some fresh air.

We have no Elite bathroom amenities apart from liquid hand soap, and no lotion.

It will be nice to spend extra time in Hobart as there is so much to do there in "bad" weather.  

• Like 1

I prefer bar soap but I keep dropping those little buggers then I have to bend over to pick them up in a cramped shower space (not easy sometimes for taller folk like I) - except on Celebrity and HAL. HAL has showers over tubs and Celebrity have decent size, rounded glass, sliding door recesses.

• Like 1