What is the gift towel like?

SpainAlien

The "waves" towel is described by Royal Caribbean as large and plush, my question is is it actually plush or just a standard thin beach towel? In other words would it make a useful souvenir or just more tat to find a home for?

Screenshot_20221127-230354_Chrome.jpg

Edited by SpainAlien

• SpainAlien changed the title to What is the gift towel like?

In my case, last two. Raises? Non existent.  I was told they didn’t have any and won’t ship them when they came in.  They offered water, soda, wine, beer, fruit basket, etc.  had I wanted those, I would have picked one. 

oh well.

Erika

4 minutes ago, birdylady said:

In my case, last two. Raises? Non existent.  I was told they didn’t have any and won’t ship them when they came in.  They offered water, soda, wine, beer, fruit basket, etc.  had I wanted those, I would have picked one. 

oh well.

Erika

The towel they are asking about is the one you can buy from gifts and gear.  That is not the C&A amenity towel.

1 hour ago, DaniDanielle said:

Oops, I thought they meant the amenity😳

That said I received and brought home 8 the C&A Towels on Serenade last month, they were not out those though I'm still waiting for 4 back ordered Ship Blocks

Edited by ONECRUISER

Thought about ordering the towel but for our Alaska cruise ordered the fleece blanket.  They ended up giving back the purchase price because they said they were out.  When we got to our suite our genie had one there for me, said she grabbed it from what they had on board.  It is a great plush blanket so I would not hesitate to order the towel.  I think it would be the thicker type.  Maybe I will get one for our Allure sailing in April if they are still avilable.

• Thanks 1