A rare sighting on Royal Caribbean website...

footzz

What's up with this? No sales on the RC landing page? Is something BIG coming? Is a Holiday sale in the offing? Are they recalibrating the algorithms for the next % off sales? Is it just another IT department glitch? I was ready to drop some $$$ on a cruise, but now I can't possibly book if RC doesn't tell me what great deal I'm getting.

No Sale.jpg

Edited by footzz
  • Haha 8

6 minutes ago, footzz said:

What's up with this? No sales on the RC landing page? Is something BIG coming? Is a Holiday sale in the offing? Are they recalibrating the algorithms for the next % off sales? Is it just another IT department glitch? I was ready to drop some $$$ on a cruise, but now I can't possibly book if RC doesn't tell me what great deal I'm getting.

No Sale.jpg

Your internet must be broken today. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, monorail81 said:

Your internet must be broken today. 

No one can be sure, but I don't think so. I checked on three differen't browsers and they all landed on the same page. This is unpresidented and bewildering. Could this be the new normal?

If you had three different browsers hit the same home page, it's probably in your DNS cache.  I'd try flushing your DNS cache (not your browser cache) and try it again.  Or, while in one of the browsers, instead of just hitting F5 to refresh, press Ctrl-F5 to force a fresh DNS lookup of the IP address of the web page.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nilbog said:

If you had three different browsers hit the same home page, it's probably in your DNS cache.  I'd try flushing your DNS cache (not your browser cache) and try it again.  Or, while in one of the browsers, instead of just hitting F5 to refresh, press Ctrl-F5 to force a fresh DNS lookup of the IP address of the web page.

Y'know, I understand several languages..................but this isn't one of them.  🤣

• Haha 5

15 hours ago, footzz said:

No Sale.jpg

LOL!

15 hours ago, dada2199cc said:

This is the "Gone" part of the GGG sale.

You've been warned for 11 years it might happen.

Royal is the cruise line that cried wolf?  

Seriously, lots of money is floating around at the end of the year, and lots of people are thinking about booking their vacations for the next year.  A sale will pop up in a day or two.

6 hours ago, Mum2Mercury said:

Royal is the cruise line that cried wolf?  

Seriously, lots of money is floating around at the end of the year, and lots of people are thinking about booking their vacations for the next year.  A sale will pop up in a day or two.

I'm waiting for the 60% off the 2nd Pax.😜

Well, my RC landing page is still the same, but in my Cruise Planner, the 'Holiday Sale' has gone live and the deals are almost unbelieveable. Two days ago the DBP was $67.99, and now it's on sale for $72.99.

Inflation is so out of hand, I won't even be able to pay attention.  That's just my 10 cents.

Holiday Sale.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/21/2022 at 8:56 AM, Biker19 said:

Maybe:

image.thumb.png.76e80cc416eefac1df1c532bf52671c5.png

This is what I had yesterday.

5 hours ago, orville99 said:

Capture.JPG

This is what I have today. The cruise I have booked is $0.14 cheaper today than it was yesterday.

Edited by cruiseguy1016
  • Haha 1

On 12/21/2022 at 9:54 PM, Merion_Mom said:

Y'know, I understand several languages..................but this isn't one of them.  🤣

No problem.

Here it is:

Press and hold control button (it is the one with label CTRL) and then simultaneously also press F5 key.  

Hope above helps.