Oasis entertainment reservations?

smw621

1 hour ago, Xtentions said:

about a month out you can make your reservations.  as stated you only really need them for ice and water shows.  The comedian also needed reservations.  I just got off Oasis yesterday after a 10 day

We also got the Oasis yesterday and had made reservations for the water show, ice skating show, comedians but also for Cats in theatre. Didn't like Cats so left very early.

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Look for Comedy Club. Comedy shows in the main theater do not have reservations. 

We had the option of making Comedy Show reservations on Harmony in September. I've never heard of the comedienne but we did make reservations anyway to guarantee a seat. Was it "necessary?" Maybe. The Royal Theater was packed by the time the show started.

20 minutes ago, TwinMamainMN said:

We had the option of making Comedy Show reservations on Harmony in September. I've never heard of the comedienne but we did make reservations anyway to guarantee a seat. Was it "necessary?" Maybe. The Royal Theater was packed by the time the show started.

Yes, I think I might remember having the option in the past to book the main theater show also. My past two cruises were at reduced capacity and no one was even checking to see if you had a reservation. 

we were able to do all reservations exactly 60 days out for our cruise on Oasis at the end of this month.  You can do Ice, Aqua, Cats and escape room on the app, BUT if you want to do the adult comedy show, we had to go on the website planner and do it there under! 

9 hours ago, nolimits said:

My app isn’t showing  comedians 

I did ice and water is there a trick ?

going Feb 5 

• Like 1

I was on an Oasis class ship last March, and two other cruises since then.  So far I have not yet see the event schedule open until embarkation day, and only thru the app on the ship's wifi.  Seems like others have had a different experience lately.

I have another sailing, on an Oasis class in exactly 60 days, and I see none of the onboard activities yet.  Only excursions, and things like the ship tour and guacamole class.  No shows, comedy clubs, escape rooms, etc.

35 minutes ago, SimonStern said:

I was on an Oasis class ship last March, and two other cruises since then.  So far I have not yet see the event schedule open until embarkation day, and only thru the app on the ship's wifi.  Seems like others have had a different experience lately.

I have another sailing, on an Oasis class in exactly 60 days, and I see none of the onboard activities yet.  Only excursions, and things like the ship tour and guacamole class.  No shows, comedy clubs, escape rooms, etc.

It is only fairly recently that reservations have returned to opening up pre-cruise as they were prior to the shutdown. 

Wondering...did they get rid of one of the production shows since the pandemic?  When I do a search on Oasis shows it lists something called "Come Fly Away With Me".  But if I look at the app, it isn't listed.  And if so, does that mean there are some nights where the is no show?

1 hour ago, Orange jeep said:

Good Morning Xtentions

I have been on the Oasis twice before but it has been awhile.  What are your thoughts on this ship since you just got off...food, entertainment, staff.

Thanks!

Staff was wonderful as always.  The food was all good we had the unlimited dining plan but the only venues we did not eat at were the MDR and chefs' table.  Entertainment is where I have several gripes.  The venue where the comedians perform I believe is Blaze and there is a huge bar in the center of the room that blocks the view for half of the audience. The Aqua show just butchers all the great music they use and also play it at to high a volume.  The ice show while the skaters were great the theme is just terrible.  As for live acts around the ship there were few.  Nightly there was a Latin band that was good, the only country singer they had on board was usually at the bar-b-que place could not sing but played the guitar ok.  He was also too loud so much so it was hard to place your order for food.  Besides the orchestra which was excellent the stowaway pianist was also great.  We did not spend anytime in the jazz club or the schooner bar so I cannot comment on the acts in those spots.

32 minutes ago, Xtentions said:

Staff was wonderful as always.  The food was all good we had the unlimited dining plan but the only venues we did not eat at were the MDR and chefs' table.  Entertainment is where I have several gripes.  The venue where the comedians perform I believe is Blaze and there is a huge bar in the center of the room that blocks the view for half of the audience. The Aqua show just butchers all the great music they use and also play it at to high a volume.  The ice show while the skaters were great the theme is just terrible.  As for live acts around the ship there were few.  Nightly there was a Latin band that was good, the only country singer they had on board was usually at the bar-b-que place could not sing but played the guitar ok.  He was also too loud so much so it was hard to place your order for food.  Besides the orchestra which was excellent the stowaway pianist was also great.  We did not spend anytime in the jazz club or the schooner bar so I cannot comment on the acts in those spots.

Do they still have the Sand Artist perform during the ice show?