Vaping on quantum of the seas

Kitalion

3 minutes ago, Engineroom Snipe said:

Yes, we have been beaten down to the point where we are critiquing which is worse during MDR, shorts 🙁, swimsuits 😮, or thongs 😲.    🤣

I'm still going to wear my Leopard skin thong speedo.  Imagine that!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ret MP said:

How about the current thing of the day, ship's water!

waterfalls.jpg

LOL...oh you would change your avatar picture again to reflect that issue, wouldn't you.  😄 😄 

Ummm...that water in the pool...safe to drink?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Engineroom Snipe said:

Yes, we have been beaten down to the point where we are critiquing which is worse during MDR, shorts 🙁, swimsuits 😮, or thongs 😲.    🤣

Hey, I wear thongs....errr....another name for flip flops.  😄    You wouldn't want to see me in the other kind.  😛

• Haha 2

Should we follow the rules of those companies we choose to do business with?  Yes.

That being said, there are rules that IDGAF about people not following because they have so little (or no) bearing on my life that it is meaningless:

A passenger vaping in their cabin

A passenger parading around naked in their balcony cabin so people on another ship or ashore can see them

Both people in a room each bringing two bottles of wine

My neighbor leaving his garbage can out on the street for an extra day or putting up a red front door without HOA permission 

Someone at Safeway taking 12 items through the 10 items or less Express Lane

• Like 5

7 hours ago, gavvy said:

There is so far Zero Evidence that vaping is as harmful as smoking. (there is some evidence that vape may cause some harm but nothing to suggest at the moment its like smoke)  I don't do either but I look at the facts, if somehow you have some information that vaping is as bad as smoking I suggest you share it in a science journal ASAP as all would be keen to hear it.

Vaping is not smoking by the way, Vape produces vape which is mainly water, smoking produces Smoke!

I prefer to look at facts to make an informed decision.  

Nicotine?

3 hours ago, island lady said:

LOL...oh you would change your avatar picture again to reflect that issue, wouldn't you.  😄 😄 

Ummm...that water in the pool...safe to drink?  

Moving water and sunlight, the most advanced water purification system out there.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Husky1987 said:

Should we follow the rules of those companies we choose to do business with?  Yes.

That being said, there are rules that IDGAF about people not following because they have so little (or no) bearing on my life that it is meaningless:

A passenger vaping in their cabin

A passenger parading around naked in their balcony cabin so people on another ship or ashore can see them

Both people in a room each bringing two bottles of wine

My neighbor leaving his garbage can out on the street for an extra day or putting up a red front door without HOA permission 

Someone at Safeway taking 12 items through the 10 items or less Express Lane

Oh man, those are all hanging offenses.  Round-em up, I've got this.  

• Like 1

I don't vape and don't smoke, never have.  I don't think people should be doing either except in dedicated areas.  

HOWEVER,  all of those up on their high horse going on and on about "rules" and how they must be followed 100% of the time, I have a question for you (and we'll see how many people answer honestly)...

How many of you follow the speed limit EXACTLY, every time, every location?   I'll readily admit I do about 8-9mph over AND I get passed by about as many cars as I pass.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, S.A.M.J.R. said:

I don't vape and don't smoke, never have.  I don't think people should be doing either except in dedicated areas.  

HOWEVER,  all of those up on their high horse going on and on about "rules" and how they must be followed 100% of the time, I have a question for you (and we'll see how many people answer honestly)...

How many of you follow the speed limit EXACTLY, every time, every location?   I'll readily admit I do about 8-9mph over AND I get passed by about as many cars as I pass.  

Have to admit, when I’m on the freeway I set the cruise control for 7-9 mph over the limit. I figure I won’t get stopped as long as I’m not 10 or more over. And I get passed by many cars as well. Off the freeway I usually go 5-7 mph over. I’m guilty as charged!

16 minutes ago, voyager70 said:

Have to admit, when I’m on the freeway I set the cruise control for 7-9 mph over the limit. I figure I won’t get stopped as long as I’m not 10 or more over. And I get passed by many cars as well. Off the freeway I usually go 5-7 mph over. I’m guilty as charged!

But do you vape while speeding?

• Haha 2

Guest TopoChico
14 hours ago, mjkacmom said:

I’m curious, why does it bother people if others vape in their cabins? I’ve never vaped in my life, but have been around others who do, it doesn’t bother me at all. I certainly don’t care what others do behind closed doors, especially if it doesn’t affect me at all.

Because some people on here consider themselves big shots because they cruise a lot? Other than that, it literally makes no sense getting mad at steamy air that affects no one. And yes, our cabin steward knew and couldn’t have cared less because it is a non-issue.