anyone know cost of drink package on symphony 8 day

tommy47

ive read that each ship has different prices for the alchohol deluxe package. i was planning on going on an 8 day sailing. ive read that sometimes they do 50 percent off the 2nd person in the same room.  do they sometimes give a special when you get on the ship if you dont book online.  thank you

2 minutes ago, tommy47 said:

ive read that each ship has different prices for the alchohol deluxe package. i was planning on going on an 8 day sailing. ive read that sometimes they do 50 percent off the 2nd person in the same room.  do they sometimes give a special when you get on the ship if you dont book online.  thank you

On line pre cruise is nearly always cheaper.

Anyone sail on Symphony lately that can give cost per day of deluxe beverage package?  What about Refreshment package?  I am just curious of a ball park figure.  I just booked an 8 day cruise and beverage package prices are not showing yet.  Thanks for any responses.......

On 1/24/2023 at 6:08 PM, tommy47 said:

Right around 1175$ depending on the

promo 

I'm booked on the Symphony for a cruise in October. Here are the prices I see in the app (in Euros, because I'm in Europe):

69 euros for the deluxe package

34 for the refreshment package

11.14 for the soda package

It's a bit much for me. We are a family booked into two rooms, so we'll bring four bottles of wine, likely get a few coupons for repeat cruising, and otherwise buy a few drinks here and there. I could maybe drink 69 euros worth per day, but I don't think I should try 😅 We'll mostly stick to water and lemonade.

On 1/24/2023 at 5:08 PM, tommy47 said:

Use the link below to see the prices, even if you're not booked yet on the sailing. You do need to be signed out of the Royal Caribbean website for it to work. The link below is for the Dec 2nd 8 night sailing. You can change the numbers for the date code within the URL to see the prices for various sailings.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/account/cruise-planner/category/beverage?bookingId=0000000&shipCode=SY&sailDate=20231202

Edited by NorthStarStateCruiser
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

This is the deal that we got for our August 2023 sailing on Symphony. It works out to $52 USD pppd for the DBP and $24 USD pppd for the RP. We had to ring our travel agent to purchase. It was not available online through Royal Caribbean. If you booked through a travel agent it might be worth ringing them to see if they have access to any offers that aren't showing on the website/app.

drinks.jpeg

46 minutes ago, gingerpeaches said:

This is the deal that we got for our August 2023 sailing on Symphony. It works out to $52 USD pppd for the DBP and $24 USD pppd for the RP. We had to ring our travel agent to purchase. It was not available online through Royal Caribbean. If you booked through a travel agent it might be worth ringing them to see if they have access to any offers that aren't showing on the website/app.

drinks.jpeg

Think this was for the UK only market? And don't think it is valid now. My next Symphony cruise is showing £60 pppd

3 minutes ago, sgmn said:

Think this was for the UK only market? And don't think it is valid now. My next Symphony cruise is showing £60 pppd

I believe it was UK only and I don't know if it's still valid. As I said, this price was not showing on the Royal Caribbean website or app. I saw the advert in my cruise's Facebook group and had to ring my TA to get it.