Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

6 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

Let's try something new... Sort of like "open line Friday"... Is there anything specific about the Prima that you'd like to know? I'll do my best to find out the answer for you...

***Probably will not attend any of the on board entertainment, so anything but that... 

And, go!...

Vibe! 

• Like 1

On 2/2/2023 at 11:52 AM, ontheweb said:

The last bass player I saw in concert was Phil Lesh this past summer with the late Levon Helm's Midnight Ramble Band. It was a truly great concert! 😊

Phil Lesh & Friends Concert Setlist at Bethel Woods Center for the Arts, Bethel on August 20, 2022 | setlist.fm

I just found an excellent review of the concert. Wish you could have all been here, it was great! Actually, I am glad you were not all here because since the audience was small it was possible to get out at the end and get home. We saw Santana there about a week later at a sold out show. (He always sells out the place.). It was a true hassle even to get out of the parking lot, and more than an hour extra to get home compared to the Lesh concert. 

Phil Lesh and the Midnight Ramble Band | Live Music News (livemusicnewsandreview.com)

Please enjoy the review and pictures since you were all not there. BTW, Bethel Woods is at the site of the original 1969 Woodstock concert. And yes I was also there. 😊😊😊

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CLE2CRUISE said:

Damn.  Now how am I going to get through my Friday work afternoon?!

Have a wonderful trip, I'll be enjoying from afar.

PS. with my Rock Star name, None Nuts, I think I'd make a better roadie.

OH MY!

I think with that RS name you should be on stage...

Maybe tambourine...

Let's hear it for None Nuts on tambourine! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Afternoon walk done, laundry is in the dryer, and leftovers in the toaster oven. I also squoze a few limes, which I finally remembered to bring home, and soon the real packing will commence... 

Enjoy Sid! I'm logging off now and going to test my Alchemy Shaker Kit I bought and make a Tequila Martini. Have a great weekend! 

• Like 5

First drink of the evening... I'm getting my essentials gathered, and stuff is about to be going into the suitcase. I've decided to just go "carry on only" this time... If I do decide to bring something back that won't fit, I'll find a box to pack it in, and let that be my "checked bag" on the way home.

PXL_20230203_230851242.jpg

• Like 20

1 minute ago, sid_9169 said:

Vacation packing is almost like work, except the reward is lifelong memories instead of a paycheck... I can't find my patented (TM) hand drawn packing list, so I'm having to just wing it...

PXL_20230203_234704165.jpg

I love the print......Have a wonderful cruise...........

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Traveling Man said:

If you plan to do a lot of international traveling, it makes sense to go for the Global Entry card.  It costs a bit, but some credit cards will reimburse you for it.  Global Entry also includes TSA Pre Check and you get to bypass the long lines at customs when you return to the US.

GET CLEAR ALSO

• Like 2

I'm pretty much 90% complete with the packing. I'm going on break until morning on that front. I'm going to crank some tunes and shake up another margarita or two, and then it's bedtime... I better double up on my sleep meds tonight, as pre cruise day is like Christmas morning to this big kid...

PXL_20230204_001902466.jpg

• Like 24
  • Haha 3

Since I survived my first Sid review last year I'm looking forward to this one. You provided good info, great pics, and lots of laughs.

Two weeks ago booked my first NCL cruise so been learning all I can about this cruise line. Also have my eye on Prima when it comes to Galveston so your review couldn't have happened at a better time😁

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

I'm pretty much 90% complete with the packing. I'm going on break until morning on that front. I'm going to crank some tunes and shake up another margarita or two, and then it's bedtime... I better double up on my sleep meds tonight, as pre cruise day is like Christmas morning to this big kid...

PXL_20230204_001902466.jpg

I'm partial to Target bags, and not just because I work there. They are bigger, thicker, and stronger than Walmart's!

• Like 1