Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

15 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

Thanks again for all of you readers who joined me on this epic adventure.

Thank you Sid.  It should be quite obvious to you how much we ALL LOVED reading and following you on this cruise (on on past live reviews). 

Here's to hoping that you do more in the future!

Safe travels!

• Like 8

20 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

350 is an all new milestone... I'm glad that I was able to beat my precious all time record, as this is likely my final farewell in the "Live Review" category...

Screenshot_20230211-134859.png

Being sentenced to life without the possibility of a 'Sid Review' is cruel & unusual punishment.

Hopefully it will be overturned!

• Like 3
  • Haha 11

Syd….

谢谢

Mereveillegaleux

Bellissimo

Gracie Millie

감사합니다

Excelente!

Thank you!

Again, great review.  

As soon as I think I’m done with NCL, I read a review like this and immediately start looking at NCL cruise bookings.  Have a safe trip home.  Hope LOVE travels with you for the rest of your days.

• Like 19

2 hours ago, sid_9169 said:

I left my room right at 8:30 to go and meet the Haven concierge for my priority debarkation... They really treated me like royalty from the beginning all the way to the end

.. I'm out here meeting with the Cocoa Beach shuttle, and whenever that arrives I'll be on the hour long journey to MCO. My flight isn't till 2:30, so I'm in no rush whatsoever. It was a long strange week, but all good things must come to an end. JinxyB is already at the airport, and I can predict that I'll see her again someday... Thanks again for all of you readers who joined me on this epic adventure. 

Next stop; the Orlando airport...

PXL_20230212_141526129.jpg

Maybe the 2 of you can plan a cruise together in the future. 😉😊

• Like 8

Sort of a crazy ride after I got out of the shuttle with the stinky driver. At least it wasn't the seat I was sitting in, so it won't be "stuck to me". When I entered the terminal, the line for Delta bag drop was five hundred feet long, and that's not even a joke... At least I was very early, so it wasn't a big deal. Also, it moved pretty quickly, and next thing I knew my box of dirty clothes and tequila were on the belt...

• Like 16

The TSA pre check line wasn't bad at all, and my box of Cubans made it through without a hitch. I'm here at my gate a full two hours early, and I want something to eat, but I don't want to pay airport prices for mediocre food. As per tradition, I'm going to starve until I get home, then take another shower, then go get something to eat...

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

The TSA pre check line wasn't bad at all, and my box of Cubans made it through without a hitch. I'm here at my gate a full two hours early, and I want something to eat, but I don't want to pay airport prices for mediocre food. As per tradition, I'm going to starve until I get home, then take another shower, then go get something to eat...

I surprised you didn’t take any snacks from the ship to tide you over???

• Like 5