Prima / Live / Solo / Feb - 5-12 - 2023...

sid_9169

On 2/5/2023 at 10:26 AM, sid_9169 said:

I snuck down to my cabin to get rid of my bags and throw my cash in the safe. At least I can really explore now. 

Onda...

PXL_20230205_172806693.thumb.jpg.4829b1490fcf935e05fde22f37520610.jpg

PXL_20230205_172815816.thumb.jpg.a8bc5d8a953c0db50ab7d79be17421bb.jpg

Loving this novel-length review! The decor in Onda looks like an inside out cinnamon bun.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Hi Sid,

Your excellent live review was part of my prep for a B2B in a Prima Studio Feb 12-26. My trip was better because of you.

I thought of you when I saw the Sex Pistols/Sid poster in Syd Normans and include a photo as thanks and homage to both Sids.

Portia!

image.thumb.png.11ea494b476472861170ce3b969ad377.png

• Like 9

Just a quick little update to let you all know that I haven't forgotten about the traditional thank you list... Cml4958 was kind enough to keep track of all the usernames who responded "in order of first appearance"... I'm almost finished retyping them all up, and I'll hopefully have it posted some time tomorrow. Thank you all for your patience.........

• Like 22

OMG.. just got caught up. I was on page 20 when I left for my B2B on the Dawn. Paid bills, then onto CC to read this review. Amazing as always as you have such a talent for writing and photography. Guess there was a new twist on this review that brought some smiles to your face so glad to see that. Now to catch up on the Tribe and @Saint Greg's review.

• Like 7

Well, that time has finally come for me to try and give back a little love to all of you at Cruise Critic who were such a major part of my epic adventure on the beautiful Norwegian Prima... It took me a bit longer to put this together, but I haven't forgotten about you fine people. So, without further delay, the traditional (better late than never) thank you list, featuring every single username of those who commented along the way... Of course, I would also like to thank the those of you who "followed" but didn't comment, as well as the "lurkers" too... In order of first appearance: 

Slainte57, vacation44, Lupus, Shaded Lady, cml4958, figmentfreak, nhtravels, cruiseny4life, SenatorsFan, ceilidh1, AmyJA, Hogladyrider, PistolPete13, ontheweb, rwest898, MeganGC1983, BigNance, Saint Greg, stefmaia, Jim The Lizard, Cruising Lynne, BohJang, VictorWI, soccersharon, nybumpkin, nccruzencouple, Cruisercl, odie1024, Cheesegirl23, catgags, mkcurran, cmecruise1962, RenoNanaOz, fethiyeden, jimbri, blarko, aztekpm, dmet0225, Sea Viewer, Webecruzen, icft, Kilo November, Jamman54, ninjacat123, Roscoe13, Cole Thornton, Red-Sol, Max and Ruby, purpleally, Funsince1983, pcrum, mimi7ccr, luvcruzing, Elsammo46, Upforfun, pebbles1102, HBCcruiser, Sadebud, bluetardis, Cscomedygirl, fireman17, Kierste, HeyJut, Beav1279, 30palms, taznremmy, graphicguy, firstimecruiseronncl, jbhcw, Negma, prbffd28, PATRLR, The Traveling Man, CLE2CRUISE, vettprincess, eileeshb, Nclgetawaymenhoney, Dallasdan, TNVolnteerCruiser, Knights on the Beach, JustAPilot, LatinaInTexas, Seasmountains, Pcvtmomca, d12j28, All-ready2cruise, AKR2011, LuvCruiSun, PhillyTravelBug, Maggieq, DandytheCop, LindyWebb, Happicruzer, pbxtech, zencruisers, L1211, KKB, cacruisin, Zignewt, david_sobe, kruiserkatie, Dawnya00, jcscv, JGmf, Riles34, JinxyB, atanac, debenson0723, DeanDeeDee, #55worktoplay, Hooked Already, YorkVillian, ESCARGO, mommio, JandPB, happygolucky62, rxlowry, CruizinSusan70, Steff79, roberts, Beer Belly, Megan_Strick, BarnCat1, MeMetwo, carohs, SeaShark, dancindr, Greenpea2, bluesea777, budgirl, wesorbeth, cruisebeachgirl703, trish_kev, moto_italia, dcgrumpy, GWAE, skatie, sciencegirl, CruiseBro16, kelkel2, JIMESOPUS, CelticMCO, red4lisa, cellfree, jmklade, MzShae, dliteu, Sugar Magnolia, CallistaSkye, Igdesign, NJGeorge, Moonglo, Denversail, cruisin*tigger, J&Bsail, Rulers Mom, mjrcruiser4920, The_Force, Colorado Beach Bum, ashleyriley, Von & Jon, wolft927, Mommapadraig, NYMamma, maluhia87, sun, sand, cocktail, Eggs2Go, keiann, Sherry84, lennythenose, kent05, Love being Mimi, cruiser52forever, Sugar67, Jim and Monika, ktmush2, Noggins, Sarnia 432, cfitch, Acruzaholic, mcphreek, soup23, illinoisfive, Son of a son of a …, mark290, LisaLisa87, Maleficent’s Dad, GALSews, uneamie, Catlady80, Lalala1, monykalyn, PennyNC, FlGoodShips, meskel503, CTCruiser001, lubiya, Luvmypups, Prnsessmoi, blindhrtd, Atlgator, Christina231955, NikiPinkston, az4ship, hard_eight, newdestination, McFins, 300dtc, SeekingKillerWhales!, lazydayz, Oldgoat61, YVRteacher, and Portia!... Thank you all again for all of your comments and encouragement along this spectacular journey......... If I ever decide to "go Live" again, you'll all be the first to know......

Edited by sid_9169
  • Like 30
  • Thanks 14

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

If I ever decide to "go Live" again, you'll all be the first to know......

How can you stop now? Look at that list!! That’s definitely your longest one so far. And your best review SO FAR 😀

• Like 10

This was the first Sid review I had ever read. I joined in since we have an upcoming Prima cruise. I am so glad I did. 😊

Though I am also a little sad knowing that there were more of these in the past that I never read.

Again thanks for the review.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ontheweb said:

This was the first Sid review I had ever read. I joined in since we have an upcoming Prima cruise. I am so glad I did. 😊

Though I am also a little sad knowing that there were more of these in the past that I never read.

Again thanks for the review.

Oh you can find those other Sid reviews, but this one he was on TOP of HIS GAME for sure!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great review, thank you for sharing! I am a Carnival and NCL cruiser and a lurker of all other cruise lines so I will need to read your Virgin Voyages review now. I love your writing style and point of view. Also, I love a good margarita, what do you put in yours? They always look delicious, makes me want to make one here at home. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/5/2023 at 10:21 AM, sid_9169 said:

The food so far has been spectacular, and I could almost just eat here every day. There's enough variety to make at least several "included" meals out of. 

PXL_20230205_161828386.thumb.jpg.c74a369d2d6c59d4b34471f2e4144bea.jpg

PXL_20230205_161846555.jpg

@PistolPete13 gave a good overview of it in his review as well. . . it is so completely right up my alley, should I ever make it to this esteemed vessel. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I'm resurrecting this old review in case you all want to join me and JinxyB for some hijinks on the high seas on board Virgin Voyages Scarlet Lady heading to Key West and Bimini... Heading out tomorrow to Miami!...

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4