New website.

Riocca

Does anyone have any future booking appearing on their new Azamara account - in particular for any departures in the next 2-3 weeks and so within their stated ability "to service existing bookings that sail within the next 30 days"?

I'm just trying to work out if my issue is an isolated incident and so worth raising, or everyone is in the same boat (pun intended)!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, fruitmachine said:

Does anyone have any future booking appearing on their new Azamara account - in particular for any departures in the next 2-3 weeks and so within their stated ability "to service existing bookings that sail within the next 30 days"?

I'm just trying to work out if my issue is an isolated incident and so worth raising, or everyone is in the same boat (pun intended)!

Nothing showing here

27 minutes ago, fruitmachine said:

Nope.  Nothing but 'Communication Preferences' which is worthless.

30 minutes ago, fruitmachine said:

We don’t cruise until May 28th but I called them anyway. Got through in 3 min. Unfortunately they are only helping people who are cruising in the next 30 days as they said, but fyi they said they expect the website to be working by Monday 🤞.

37 minutes ago, fruitmachine said:

Nothing on mine either

1 hour ago, fruitmachine said:

Nothing showing for us, 38 days out. Totally chilled, if necessary we will just turn up on the day paperless!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Nothing on my booking for 15th April on the Journey, VCE-VCE. Did manage to add a transfer from Venice Tronchento to Chioggia port by telephone this morning, however, after receiving updated cruise documentation by email there were a host of errors. These ranged from missing loyalty number for one passenger, OBC 50% of correct amount, check-in time missing (suits us as we’ll pitch up earlier) birthday celebration note missing, post cruise airport transfer missing to name but a few. Fortunately I already printed the old docs as wasn’t planning on adding the transfer. Doesn’t bode well for pier-side check-in and immediate onboard purchases, especially where loyalty level discount will need to be applied (drinks packages etc). Would appreciate any reports from those boarding in the next 7 days. 

1 hour ago, JC3389 said:

We sail 15th April and nothing on website yet when I login. Should I phone them?

I would leave it, its a known problem, others have reported boarding no problem despite what the website said and all their OBC and loyalty status was correctly there

• Thanks 2

I’ve  printed off our boarding passes for our April cruise so am not worrying about anything. I know the ship will be there waiting!  If we have to sort out our status once on board it shouldn’t be a problem. But as others are reporting things are all in order when they’ve boarded I’m pretty confident all will be well. 

• Like 1

We are on the 3rd.  Nothing showing….but, I know all will be ok when I board.  We called and tried to book a tour and cancel 2 and they said can’t til onboard.  Hope they don’t hold us to the cancel 48 hours in advance policy.  Plus we were told that as far as they know, the rate for tours will be higher onboard vs. booking online in advance.  Seriously?  I need to practice my yoga breathing!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Currently onboard Onward made a new booking for 2025 without a problem, we were told that there are errors in the system but it’s improving every day and hopefully by the 1st April it will be fully functional.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Riocca said:

Currently onboard Onward made a new booking for 2025 without a problem, we were told that there are errors in the system but it’s improving every day and hopefully by the 1st April it will be fully functional.

Thanks for the update!  (Hope there's no hidden meaning in that date!)

• Haha 5

JM0 or anyone, have/how have you gotten through "quickly" on the phone?  I depart via air in a few hours and have been unable to even log into my account (states no account with that user name).  Waited on hold for over an hour for each of the last three days.  I did online check-in prior to the "transition dates" including security photo, etc. but am unable to print the boarding pass.  I'm expecting a long wait at embarkation... at least it's cool weather in Italy and a good view (?) while we wait.

Suggestions anyone?

6 minutes ago, JNB22 said:

JM0 or anyone, have/how have you gotten through "quickly" on the phone?  I depart via air in a few hours and have been unable to even log into my account (states no account with that user name).  Waited on hold for over an hour for each of the last three days.  I did online check-in prior to the "transition dates" including security photo, etc. but am unable to print the boarding pass.  I'm expecting a long wait at embarkation... at least it's cool weather in Italy and a good view (?) while we wait.

Suggestions anyone?

Yes, don’t worry having boarded Onward last Saturday all the check in details will be on the new system and the boarding pass does nothing but help them locate you in the system by name and stateroom number which won’t take long to ask you.

At check in in Gran Canaria they allocated a boarding group number as you arrived based on stateroom category and loyalty level, we had already chosen a boarding time but I think there’s a previous post in this thread showing the boarding times for cruises during the time that the system is down.

Our boarding was very quick only had to wait for a bit because the taxi transfer from hotel to port was quicker than expected.

• Like 3

Thank you Riocca.  I hope you enjoyed your cruise.  This is our first Azamara and I have decided that we will not judge the embarkation process based on this experience if it is poor.  Migrating is a massive undertaking so we'll just "chill out".  Can't be any worse than spending an hour at the airline counter convincing the airline Agent that we didn't need a Visa to enter Beijing.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

With the ongoing issues about the new website, I am reluctant to make a booking at present but I have been looking at cruises for later in the year. The headline page states prices starting from £x and notes that taxes etc are included. However, on none of the several cruises I have considered is the quoted starting price available and on most the lowest price is several hundred pounds more than the quoted price. Am I missing something?

34 minutes ago, bigmiko said:

With the ongoing issues about the new website, I am reluctant to make a booking at present but I have been looking at cruises for later in the year. The headline page states prices starting from £x and notes that taxes etc are included. However, on none of the several cruises I have considered is the quoted starting price available and on most the lowest price is several hundred pounds more than the quoted price. Am I missing something?

The website is still a mess so there are bugs everywhere until it’s sorted . The other thing is the from price is based on an inside cabin but when you click through they are sold out so the start price is an ocean view 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, JNB22 said:

Suggestions anyone?

I guess I got lucky?!