New website.

Riocca

1 minute ago, tonywins@aol.com said:

Hi folks

can't see how to find out which cabins are available and which are already booked

When you go past adding your contact dates there you can change stateroom. But every time you have to insert your data. They are not saved. I hope this will be solved. 

• Like 2

I received my code and was able to log in.  When I go to my profile it shows a new account number, ZERO loyalty points, and Adventurer status (😱).  Apparently, my membership started today!  That distracted me long enough to forget about searching for future cruise options.

Edited by 81Zoomie

Please note that our online check-in tool is currently offline for sailings on or departing before May 14, 2023.

For sailings from April 1, 2023 - April 24, 2023: If you checked in prior to March 15th, you'll just need to follow the arrival time that you selected at check in. For those who were not able to check-in by the 15th, we kindly advise that you will now be required to check-in at the pier on the day of embarkation.

To ensure a smooth and seamless embarkation experience, we ask that you check in as follows:

• 1:30pm-4:00pm: Suite Guests
  • 2:00pm-2:30pm: Azamara Circle members in the Discoverer Platinum, or Discoverer Plus tier levels
  • 2:30pm-3:30pm: Azamara Circle members in the Discoverer tier level
  • 3:30pm-4:00pm: Azamara Circle members in the Explorer tier level and all remaining guests

1 hour ago, 81Zoomie said:

I received my code and was able to log in.  When I go to my profile it shows a new account number, ZERO loyalty points, and Adventurer status (😱).  Apparently, my membership started today!  That distracted me long enough to forget about searching for future cruise options.

When I logged in all I see is Communication Preferences and Upcoming cruises which just give the March 27th message.  I could not see how to view my Profile...what did you click on?

Thanks!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Wander58 said:

When I logged in all I see is Communication Preferences and Upcoming cruises which just give the March 27th message.  I could not see how to view my Profile...what did you click on?

Thanks!

Same here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 81Zoomie said:

I cannot see my account number, loyalty points, status, past cruises - nothing but cruises to book, regardless of what I search for!

Well it certainly looks like the new site was built by the IT people’s perspective and not the customer’s perspective. 

too bad they probably don’t book cruises online like we do.  It’s functional in some cases but certainly not user friendly. They know what they designed, but the common users aren’t as informed as them. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, laurieb said:

Please note that our online check-in tool is currently offline for sailings on or departing before May 14, 2023.

For sailings from April 1, 2023 - April 24, 2023: If you checked in prior to March 15th, you'll just need to follow the arrival time that you selected at check in. For those who were not able to check-in by the 15th, we kindly advise that you will now be required to check-in at the pier on the day of embarkation.

To ensure a smooth and seamless embarkation experience, we ask that you check in as follows:

• 1:30pm-4:00pm: Suite Guests
  • 2:00pm-2:30pm: Azamara Circle members in the Discoverer Platinum, or Discoverer Plus tier levels
  • 2:30pm-3:30pm: Azamara Circle members in the Discoverer tier level
  • 3:30pm-4:00pm: Azamara Circle members in the Explorer tier level and all remaining guests

I thought Veranda Plus got priority embarkation? Doesn’t look like it.

1 hour ago, Wander58 said:

Thanks!

1 hour ago, laurieb said:

Same here.

It was there yesterday, above or below the Communication Preferences link, but when I check just now has gone.

On 3/22/2023 at 1:47 PM, emerald6273 said:

Cruising in 3 days and tried to reset password to access my Azamara account. Got this message ‘There is no account with user name’. So it’s not working for me. 

I got the same message. Sailing in 9 days but leaving in 4 days for pre cruise activates.

5 hours ago, 81Zoomie said:

Exactly the same for me.  Am giving it another few days to settle down before I check again.

Let's just hope they don't have the same IT team as Princess.  The Medallion app problems started 3 years ago when it first was launched and they still haven't sorted it all out.

So frustrating especially for those of us sailing within the next week or two.  Tried calling reservations and after holding for over an hour I opted to try the new callback service.  I was halfway through putting in my phone number and the system disconnected me.  Azamara’s prices keep getting higher…..but customer service just gets worse.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, nonrev1 said:

So frustrating especially for those of us sailing within the next week or two.  Tried calling reservations and after holding for over an hour I opted to try the new callback service.  I was halfway through putting in my phone number and the system disconnected me.  Azamara’s prices keep getting higher…..but customer service just gets worse.  

Did you read what I posted above?  No reason to be frustrated. 

I think Azamara has been doing a good job keeping us informed.  Timely messages informing us of delays.  They have sent messages to TAs to be passed on to clients regarding clients sailing soon and clients with final payments due.  Instead of allowing chaos, they’ve halted online changes to booked cruises to make sure everything transitions smoothly.  Kudos to them!  This is a huge undertaking!  Give them the opportunity to complete the transition.  Contact your TA with your issues.  Breathe…

Edited by laurieb
  • Like 13

Not even tried yet to look.I went to log on but I could not remember the six digest code.

and was told twice to start over I decided not too. Can not use it for cruises booked in April so do not need it before Sept

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Wander58 said:

Thanks!

I can sign in through the little person icon that is top right. All it shows is my name - no loyalty level or points. There is the option to click on upcoming cruises, but when I do it says that information is not available at the moment.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I can sign in through the little person icon that is top right. All it shows is my name - no loyalty level or points. There is the option to click on upcoming cruises, but when I do it says that information is not available at the moment.

Ours is exactly the same cant see any reference to loyalty status.

No sign of our cruise booked for Nov either , but I expected that.

I’m not even going to look at the website (as I’ve no need) until I get the email that it’s fully ready to use.

Obviously those who need to book or are about to cruise in the next few weeks that’s very different but whether my status is correct is such a first world problem (sorry) and if a cruise is missing (last time all my bookings were not there) there will be a saved archive they can restore from and I’m sure they know that switch hasn’t happened in every case. 

I’ve been through these sort of migrations at work. There’s always something that doesn’t connect over straight away. And for Azamara this is a separation and a migration - a once or twice in your career experience for most. And it’s no picnic. 

So I’m putting my patience hat on and leaving the call centre lines for those who really need to call 

• Like 9

If I was not leaving in less than a week it would be easy to take a step back and wait.  So many of you have been receiving emails from Azamara communicating the changes- I have not.  Several changes and updates were made regarding Covid testing for our Japan cruise.  I have not received them and my agent did not receive them.  ( yes, she is very good and very qualified)  Someone passed on what they received from Azamara and supposedly it is not correct anyway.  I like to know that all my  I ‘s are dotted and my T’s are crossed before I leave for a trip.  I would like to have questions answered and tours booked/ canceled.  I would like to know I am flying 20 hours to get to my cruise and will board the ship with no issues and all I need to do is unpack my bag.  But that is not the case.  I am not worried about my points, cruises months away etc.  

• Like 4

1 hour ago, nonrev1 said:

If I was not leaving in less than a week it would be easy to take a step back and wait.  So many of you have been receiving emails from Azamara communicating the changes- I have not.  Several changes and updates were made regarding Covid testing for our Japan cruise.  I have not received them and my agent did not receive them.  ( yes, she is very good and very qualified)  Someone passed on what they received from Azamara and supposedly it is not correct anyway.  I like to know that all my  I ‘s are dotted and my T’s are crossed before I leave for a trip.  I would like to have questions answered and tours booked/ canceled.  I would like to know I am flying 20 hours to get to my cruise and will board the ship with no issues and all I need to do is unpack my bag.  But that is not the case.  I am not worried about my points, cruises months away etc.  

ship was tested at the dock..huge lines And delays. Plan on being tested.we also left late for many reasons. 

I’m amongst those whose account email is no longer recognized by the new system. Although we are Discoverer Plus, our last Azamara cruise was in 2016. All the difficulties they are having certainly explain why other cruise lines continue to use their legacy systems. I’ve contacted Azamara Cruises, but don’t expect a quick response.

I think it’s worth saying that the old Royal Caribbean system has always had a problem maintaining email addresses and contacts. Just remember the amount of threads there have been over people falling off the mailing lists, this is the data base being transferred to the new system so problems are to be expected.

Also if you have a booking via a travel agent all communication will be sent to them, as certainly with a UK booking it’s only their email address on the booking, if a travel agent has a problem they should contact their Business Development Manager.

We are boarding Onward tomorrow and did check in on the old system but don’t know if that information has been carried over to the new system. However if not it’s no big problem as the information can always be added dockside, we did receive the usual email regarding the balance of OBC being converted from £ to $ which is a good sign.

When Crystal transferred to their new system, also Versonix Seaware, in 2017 the website was down for almost 6 weeks so Azamara aren’t doing that bad.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1