New website.

Riocca

3 hours ago, blag said:

Duhhhh?

This is a quote from post #1 in this thread on 3rd February!

Three months ago.

So far... so, so inexcusably incompetently mismanaged.

More irony from Azamara (on their website): "Here at Azamara we want to hear from you, so we’ve made it easy to get in touch." 🤪

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Grandma Cruising said:

As I said I’m not confident that it’s ALL available cabins, but it does give some choice

I'm sure it doesn't show all available cabins, only the few right around the one they assigned. So frustrating!

All of my information does not populate when I go in to book. Just my name and I have to manually enter the rest of the required info. (They do have my other info and it actually did populate once, several weeks ago.) Again, frustrating and time consuming.

I probably would have already booked another cruise by now, but certainly won't if I have to work this hard at it. And, yes, I do use a travel agent. I just like to do my research before hand.

• Like 9

Well, I spoke too soon. Although my upcoming cruise and loyalty points were right from the beginning of the new website, they both suddenly disappeared a few days ago. I completed a support form and got a reply back today saying my account has been updated and should now be right - NO it wasn’t - still no upcoming cruise, zero loyalty points and loyalty level as Adventurer, rather than Discoverer. Completed another support form and will wait to see what happens.

2 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Well, I spoke too soon. Although my upcoming cruise and loyalty points were right from the beginning of the new website, they both suddenly disappeared a few days ago. I completed a support form and got a reply back today saying my account has been updated and should now be right - NO it wasn’t - still no upcoming cruise, zero loyalty points and loyalty level as Adventurer, rather than Discoverer. Completed another support form and will wait to see what happens.

Sorry to hear that Denise. I’ve filled out 4, and nothing has changed.

L.  

• Like 1

My TA was able to cancel my air reservations today that I made through Choice Air in January. She was able to do it on the TA portal to Azamara’s website while I was on the phone with her.  It took about 20 minutes.  So something is working. However, she did tell me that she was on hold for over 2 hrs. yesterday to speak with an agent to resolve an issue for a client. I can see on the Azamara website that my flights are no longer included in my invoice, so I am super happy to get this accomplished.  I was able to make comparable reservations with great connections directly with the airline, so I’m no longer worried about Azamara not ticketing the flights in time and losing my seats.   Going Premium Economy and there aren’t many of those seats . 

• Like 3

We have a cruise booked for October and are able to see this cruise in our account. We have a significant amount of onboard credit; last week it showed only a portion of it and today the amount  is zero. I will let our TA deal with this when final payment is due.

we just finished a b2b in April and as usual the cruise was great and  the crew made up for all the IT issues we encountered and there were several. 
I see few comments on the new booking process and the inability to  view cabin availability at the beginning of the booking process. I peruse several cruise lines and have never encountered a process such as Azamara has now moved to. Yes I could leave this to my TA as others have mentioned but I like to do my own homework. I know the ships well and I know where I want my cabin to be. I don’t understand the reasoning behind this move and certainly has me looking at others lines more closely. Does anyone else agree?

• Like 13

Absolutely agree, which is why after a lot of thought I booked a comparable cruise with Oceania in a cabin I could pick at a similar price for our next cruise while I continue to monitor Azamara over the coming months.

• Like 2

I don’t believe anyone is still working at Azamara.  Can’t get through on the phones, it has been well over a month since the IT meltdown, my bookings are not correct, sent in multiple forms with no change, missing all of my OBC, agent can’t get through on phones, I can’t get through on the phones, still waiting for my “hold your place in line call backs” ( now 3) and my emails to Guest relations and Loyalty have gone unreturned and unacknowledged.  I am beyond frustrated and at this point sad and worried for Azamara.  How long can a company survive if they treat not only their loyal but also their new and potential customers like this.  

• Like 11

I would like to warn everyone, who has a fictitious "amount due" in their online account, not to cancel any Azamara shore excursions at this time.  Here is what happened to us:  My account is showing "No future cruises", but my husband's account has both of our cruises listed.  We didn't want a shore excursion that was scheduled for less than 48 hours after boarding, so we thought we'd better cancel it now.  It had been booked with OBC.  DH was able to cancel it, but instead of refunding our OBC, the website subtracted $318 from his fictitious "amount due".  I doubt that we'll ever see that $318  OBC again.  . 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, islandwoman said:

I would like to warn everyone, who has a fictitious "amount due" in their online account, not to cancel any Azamara shore excursions at this time.  Here is what happened to us:  My account is showing "No future cruises", but my husband's account has both of our cruises listed.  We didn't want a shore excursion that was scheduled for less than 48 hours after boarding, so we thought we'd better cancel it now.  It had been booked with OBC.  DH was able to cancel it, but instead of refunding our OBC, the website subtracted $318 from his fictitious "amount due".  I doubt that we'll ever see that $318  OBC again.  . 

I had that problem as well. 

We are due to sail Saturday 6th May and, late last night, received the following:

Dear Azamara Guest,

We are thrilled to welcome you aboard Azamara Onward, for your upcoming sailing on May 6th. With only a few days to go, we wanted to reach out and let you know about a slight adjustment to your itinerary. 

We have been advised that a race is scheduled in Zadar on May 7th that will result in road closures, affecting our cruise call and the ability to run our tours. As a solution, we have chosen to swap the ports of call for Zadar and Split, so that our guests can have a more enjoyable experience in these ports. 

If you have already booked shore excursions in either of these ports of call, we want to assure you that we have automatically moved them to the new date.  

Whilst a headache for those with private tours booked, we consider this excellent itinerary management and clear communication to guests. Most other cruiselines we've sailed would more likely have cancelled Zadar, but Az have delivered a well executed solution.

Another sign that, whilst the web and back office etc. is currently shambolic, as others have reported, the onboard experience remains unaltered!

Edited by hamrag
  • Like 10

The website is in complete meltdown, I have 2 cruises booked I have tried on 3 different computers and get a different result on each !! On the main site it recognizes 1 booked, on UK site 2 booked, on my other computer does not recognize my password.

Main site will let me book excursions but does not hold them in the system .

U.K site says not available.

Surly A cannot continue like this  ??? 

Edited by roger b
Missed something
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, islandwoman said:

OMG that is terrible, thank you for sharing. My OBC isn't even showing but when I tried to book an excursion, I could only do so if I paid the fictitious amount as well. Needless to say I didn't.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Like you both our accounts ported over 95% correct just a few errors in our October 23 booking, which to be fair I was expecting as with FCC and free nights it was fairly complicated. Anyway about a couple of weeks ago everything disappeared, having just had hip replacement surgery I didn’t do anything about it and within a few days everything was back as it should be and the errors in the October cruise corrected. Currently the only problem I have is that the points from our March cruise haven’t been added but I assume that will probably happen when past cruises are added to the accounts.

Hopefully the same happens with your account, although I’m mystified as why some accounts ported over with minimal errors and others have been a nightmare.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, nonrev1 said:

I don’t believe anyone is still working at Azamara.  Can’t get through on the phones, it has been well over a month since the IT meltdown, my bookings are not correct, sent in multiple forms with no change, missing all of my OBC, agent can’t get through on phones, I can’t get through on the phones, still waiting for my “hold your place in line call backs” ( now 3) and my emails to Guest relations and Loyalty have gone unreturned and unacknowledged.  I am beyond frustrated and at this point sad and worried for Azamara.  How long can a company survive if they treat not only their loyal but also their new and potential customers like this.  

My concern is also growing. I am trying to remain hopeful and positive, but have had no movement or response in correcting my bookings. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, islandwoman said:

I'm not sure if this is happening to everyone, but we found that our amount due was incorrect by the amount of the excursions that we had booked.  I contacted AZ on the day that the new website rolled out.  When they backed out the excursion amounts (which were all booked with OBC), my amount due is now correct.  Since we can't see OBC for our September cruise, I'm hoping that it is correct.  It's entirely possible that your OBC will indeed reflect your cancelled excursion - you won't know until they are able to show OBC in the accounts or you are onboard, whichever comes first!

• Like 1

My cruise was the end of an era - post migration, but before the problems really started building; I'd already booked our all our excursions bar one on the old system; didn't have any points or status; had done all air and hotel DIY; didn't need an airport or city transfer; and I was ignorant of how embarkation and check-in was supposed to work.

I feel for you!  

• Haha 13

I was so focused on Japan for the 3rd of April.  Did not realize that everything would fall apart.  Assumed since they can see more onboard that they would be able to book my upcoming Norway tours with my OBC.  Not the case and they had no response from Miami.  I even had the paperwork with me showing the OBC but they could not book against something they could not charge it against.  What is crazier is that the rates on tours continue to go up as you get closer but they will not honor the current prices.  Plus, if we can’t book until onboard, they might already  cancel tours due to lack of interest

• Like 2

2 hours ago, fruitmachine said:

My cruise was the end of an era - post migration, but before the problems really started building; I'd already booked our all our excursions bar one on the old system; didn't have any points or status; had done all air and hotel DIY; didn't need an airport or city transfer; and I was ignorant of how embarkation and check-in was supposed to work.

I feel for you!  

So true!  I tried this morning to contact them. Used to be asked if I want a call back but not this time. We will just have to deal with it once on board in 3 weeks!

My cruise showed up this morning with the correct amount due.  September 19th on the Journey.  OBC not showing but this at least a step in the right direction.  Out TA assures us everything is fine behind the wall just that peeking over it is a bit blurry.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Dbs944 said:

My cruise showed up this morning with the correct amount due.  September 19th on the Journey.  OBC not showing but this at least a step in the right direction.  Out TA assures us everything is fine behind the wall just that peeking over it is a bit blurry.

I had note from my travel agent who assured me everything would be fixed within the next 2weeks,she also managed to book my excursions and have money taken from my OBC🤫🤫

• Like 1

18 hours ago, crzrr said:

I'm not sure if this is happening to everyone, but we found that our amount due was incorrect by the amount of the excursions that we had booked.  I contacted AZ on the day that the new website rolled out.  When they backed out the excursion amounts (which were all booked with OBC), my amount due is now correct.  Since we can't see OBC for our September cruise, I'm hoping that it is correct.  It's entirely possible that your OBC will indeed reflect your cancelled excursion - you won't know until they are able to show OBC in the accounts or you are onboard, whichever comes first!

I haven't booked any excursions, the money they say I owe is agents commission. My agent has spoken to them about this and was told that they cannot remove it from my account, but I (obviously) don't need to pay it. You couldn't make this stuff up!!!

1 hour ago, G2G said:

I haven't booked any excursions, the money they say I owe is agents commission. My agent has spoken to them about this and was told that they cannot remove it from my account, but I (obviously) don't need to pay it. You couldn't make this stuff up!!!

On that basis certainly in the UK none of us would be able to book excursions - surely someone tested this within the testing scenarios ........ 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

I guess the answer would be to ask your travel agent to book the exursions

Yes I asked my travel agent in the U.K and she got my booking for my excursion and had it taken from my O.B.C and it shows on the website !! one problem they wiped out the balance of my O.B.C 

• Like 2