Room service from dining room menu: which lines/stateroom categories?

O2B@C

We are looking to book a cruise on a line (and in a stateroom class, if applicable) where we can order room service dinner from that night’s main dining room menu. I know Oceania does this, for example, for concierge level suites and above. I would appreciate CURRENT (2023) information on what other lines/ships offer this amenity, and in what stateroom categories. Thanks in advance for your assurance. 

PS: I just need an answer to this specific question, not a general dissertation on cruise line room service.

2 hours ago, O2B@C said:

We are looking to book a cruise on a line (and in a stateroom class, if applicable) where we can order room service dinner from that night’s main dining room menu. I know Oceania does this, for example, for concierge level suites and above. I would appreciate CURRENT (2023) information on what other lines/ships offer this amenity, and in what stateroom categories. Thanks in advance for your assurance. 

PS: I just need an answer to this specific question, not a general dissertation on cruise line room service.

FWIW: Oceania has also recently expanded its regular room service menu and added hot breakfast options to the lower cabin levels. Of course, no extra charges for in-cabin dining.

Viking Ocean -  if you don't want anything from the regular cabin service menu, they will bring whatever you request from the Main Dining Room or a specialty restaurant. All included in the base fare and available to all cabins.

• Like 1

RCI when staying in a Grand Suite category and above, you can order all meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) or even just selected items from the dining room menu during their open hours.

We often order breakfast and also late night dessert and tea service. This is one of our favorite perks.

• Like 2