All you Can Eat Tacos questions (Seascape)

skittl1321

I have seen different vloggers say different things, so I was wondering if anyone can tell me the current situation on the Seascape?

Does the All you can eat at Holas Cantina have a time limit (one person said 45 minutes? Another alluded to "just stay here all day and keep eating").

Does it included everything on the menu or just the tacos?

I have never paid to eat on a cruise ship before- but this intrigues me.

1 hour ago, skittl1321 said:

I have seen different vloggers say different things, so I was wondering if anyone can tell me the current situation on the Seascape?

Does the All you can eat at Holas Cantina have a time limit (one person said 45 minutes? Another alluded to "just stay here all day and keep eating").

Does it included everything on the menu or just the tacos?

I have never paid to eat on a cruise ship before- but this intrigues me.

You have never attended a Specialty Restaurant on any ship? If you have, you have paid unless you are Diamond on MSC which now gives you 1 free Taste Menu selection.

Pretty much most of the menu is available. Can’t remember exact details, but it was a good deal at $17.99 pp. We love Mexican food and the quality wasn’t bad, in fact better than expected.

1 hour ago, Oxo said:

You have never attended a Specialty Restaurant on any ship? If you have, you have paid unless you are Diamond on MSC which now gives you 1 free Taste Menu selection.

No, I have never gone to a specialty restaurant.  There has always been plenty of included food.

(Oh, I take that back- I did a Chef's table once. So I have paid for a meal. But it wasn't a specialty restaurant.)   My cruise bill is usually under $10; I like to get chocolate covered strawberries, but I don't order drinks or buy anything from shops. 

Chances are we will not go to this one either, but it looks good so I wanted to learn more about it.

Edited by skittl1321

Can only go by  the Virtuosa (ex-UK) Hola!, but everything on the menu is included, except tamales which are only available at dinner.   No time limit - in fact I wouldn't even attempt to eat there on a speed basis.   We didn't eat through the entire menu by any stretch of the imagination, but I've never felt so full of food in my life - my favourite specialty restaurant on board.   You definitely need to pace yourself.   

• Like 3

3 hours ago, APDMOM said:

The 45-minute time limit is for a special all-you-can-eat event at the Sushi Bar.  People get their facts confused a bit 😆

MY experience at the AYCE Sushi on Seascape was that the 45 minute limit wasn't enforced - I was there for at least an hour and wasn't ever prompted to leave.  YMMV depending on ship's personnel and if there are others with reservations waiting to eat...

On 3/2/2023 at 6:07 PM, showingdiva said:

Can only go by  the Virtuosa (ex-UK) Hola!, but everything on the menu is included, except tamales which are only available at dinner.   No time limit - in fact I wouldn't even attempt to eat there on a speed basis.   We didn't eat through the entire menu by any stretch of the imagination, but I've never felt so full of food in my life - my favourite specialty restaurant on board.   You definitely need to pace yourself.   

We ate there on Wednesday,  loved it, as we did all the speciality restaurants.  We had extra tortilla chips and dips and I had 2 extra chilli con carne Tacos, oh tried the tamales. We didn't have quesadillas or burritos and everything was so tasty. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, mvh said:

Are the Margaritas in Hola now included with the Easy Plus Pkg since the max went to $10?

I’ve been told Hola’s is excluded- small print confirms this. Too bad! Do t really see a margarita on the bar menues…

57 minutes ago, nyc12345 said:

How do you book these?  I don't see anything online that would allow me to book a specialty restaurant on the Seascape.  I see drink packages and shore excursion, but nothing for specialty dining.

You book on board.