Breakaway Questions

Redhairing

Can you please tell me the times that Burn The Floor and Six have their performances so that I can make dining reservations accordingly?

I am a solo cruiser but not in a solo cabin.  Are there solo meet ups that I can attend without being it Studio Cabins?

I know that this question has been asked but I cannot find the information, about bringing non alcoholic beverages aboard the Breakaway.  Any information will be helpful.  

Thank you for your assistance.

5 minutes ago, Redhairing said:

I know that this question has been asked but I cannot find the information, about bringing non alcoholic beverages aboard the Breakaway.  Any information will be helpful.

Liquor and Beverage Policies::

https://www.ncl.com/faq#!#can-i-bring-water-or-soda-board

Edited by ColeThornton

38 minutes ago, Redhairing said:

Can you please tell me the times that Burn The Floor and Six have their performances so that I can make dining reservations accordingly?

I am a solo cruiser but not in a solo cabin.  Are there solo meet ups that I can attend without being it Studio Cabins?

Thank you for your assistance.

The show schedule is totally dependent upon the cruise itinerary and other entertainment planned for your voyage. That entertainment schedule is finalized 26 days prior to cruise when entertainment is open for online reservations.  

Here's an example of the Breakaway show schedule. 

image.thumb.png.24427d7f4792b75ad72b6ceb9a92332e.png

There are Solo meet and greets every night. And you are perfectly welcome to join any social event. 

image.png.ee0c75928bd4c3d36197e39e71be1a8d.png

• Like 1

In your Freestyle Daily ( delivered to your cabin) will be a listing of everything occuring the next day.  Toward late afternoon or early, it will state the time and place for the Solo's gathering.

Enjoy your cruise

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

The show schedule is totally dependent upon the cruise itinerary and other entertainment planned for your voyage. That entertainment schedule is finalized 26 days prior to cruise when entertainment is open for online reservations.  

Bird,

Is this true for all NCL cruises?

The NCL website states that entertainment can be reserved at the 120 day mark.  We just made reservations for dining in July, but we’re unable to make any entertainment reservations as they aren’t open yet.  So I have to wait until June for entertainment venues?  Why do they have incorrect information on their website?

30 minutes ago, Maleficent's Dad said:

Bird,

The NCL website states that entertainment can be reserved at the 120 day mark.  We just made reservations for dining in July, but we’re unable to make any entertainment reservations as they aren’t open yet.  So I have to wait until June for entertainment venues?  Why do they have incorrect information on their website?

If it says 120 days for entertainment then yes, that is incorrect information.

Until recently you couldn’t prebook entertainment at all. They are reintroducing it again now, but currently they are as mentioned above.

Edited by KeithJenner
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Maleficent's Dad said:

Bird,

The website is incorrect. Pre-booking of entertainment was suspended after the pandemic shutdown because entertainment was unreliable - COVID and such. NCL did not update their website to reflect that suspension. 

NCL just started allowing reservations for onboard entertainment for cruises starting this week (I think). This slow restart of pre-reservations is currently 26 days for Suites and top tier Latitudes members. 21 days for everyone else. 

If they can stick to those schedules and not see a lot of rescheduling (causing hate and discontent of Cruise Critic members), they may extended out further in advance. 

• Like 1

My experience with entertainment this morning is as follows.  We are 26 days out, 3 cabins all platinum or above.  The only cabin that can book entertainment is the suite.  The other 2 balcony cabins can try and book the same shows but get an error saying "Sorry, this item is no longer available for purchase."

I will ask the folks on chat today and report back.

2 hours ago, lfreda said:

My experience with entertainment this morning is as follows.  We are 26 days out, 3 cabins all platinum or above.  The only cabin that can book entertainment is the suite.  The other 2 balcony cabins can try and book the same shows but get an error saying "Sorry, this item is no longer available for purchase."

I will ask the folks on chat today and report back.

Figured this out - each room has a kid it in and obviously they have no status.  It will only allow the platinum+ to book.  The kids have to wait until 21 days.