Premier Pass package

WVU-79

They gave me a $100 onboard credit. I'm traveling solo so I'm guessing this is yet another mistake where they meant to give me a $50pp credit but made the mistake of assuming there are two people who got screwed by the Premiere Pass foulup.  

1 minute ago, garywatson said:

They gave me a $100 onboard credit. I'm traveling solo so I'm guessing this is yet another mistake where they meant to give me a $50pp credit but made the mistake of assuming there are two people who got screwed by the Premiere Pass foulup.  

OK, everyone keep this to themselves. No reason to let Royal in on this mistake. Lol.

P.S. if they do this to me and then try to take it away, I will expect $50 obc for my troubles. Oh hey wait....that's how this all started. Keep buying stock in this company fools. Lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, garywatson said:

I’m solo on one leg of a bib and they got treated the same. 

2 minutes ago, Ryder101 said:

OK, everyone keep this to themselves. No reason to let Royal in on this mistake. Lol.

P.S. if they do this to me and then try to take it away, I will expect $50 obc for my troubles. Oh hey wait....that's how this all started. Keep buying stock in this company fools. Lol

This is still showing as "booked" in my order history and there's still a key symbol on my pass:

image.thumb.png.332abd44c0d6a986991d0ee7fde77d19.png

5 minutes ago, garywatson said:

This is still showing as "booked" in my order history and there's still a key symbol on my pass:

image.thumb.png.332abd44c0d6a986991d0ee7fde77d19.png

Exactly the same here. Hoping for that $100 not just $50. Lol. Really hoping we don't have to call. I'm tired of this mistake. Keep me posted.

2 hours ago, luckyinpa said:

now my aqua park deal was cancelled. another 50 credit

@luckyinpaAqua Park Nassau? (Aquaventure at Atlantis)  Or at Coco Cay?  Did you get an email saying it was canceled?  I have the Nassau one booked for an October sailing and haven't seen any cancelations hit my email.  

Dear Guest,

Recently, there were a series of system glitches that uploaded incorrect information onto our system, including pricing for our Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark tour. Our teams worked diligently to resolve the issues and they now reflect correctly in My Royal Cruise.

As a result, any purchases made for this tour during the glitch will be cancelled and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. This refund will reflect within 14 days. Some international financial institutions may take a little longer.

I really hope that you can forgive us and understand that it was an honest mistake. We’re providing impacted guests with a $50 USD Onboard Credit, which can be used pre-cruise to book packages and experiences via My Royal Cruise or use it anywhere onboard.

We’re sorry for any confusion and the inconvenience caused by this. And we look forward to seeing onboard soon!

Sincerely,

4 minutes ago, luckyinpa said:

Dear Guest,

Recently, there were a series of system glitches that uploaded incorrect information onto our system, including pricing for our Atlantis Aquaventure Waterpark tour. Our teams worked diligently to resolve the issues and they now reflect correctly in My Royal Cruise.

As a result, any purchases made for this tour during the glitch will be cancelled and a refund will be issued to the original form of payment. This refund will reflect within 14 days. Some international financial institutions may take a little longer.

I really hope that you can forgive us and understand that it was an honest mistake. We’re providing impacted guests with a $50 USD Onboard Credit, which can be used pre-cruise to book packages and experiences via My Royal Cruise or use it anywhere onboard.

We’re sorry for any confusion and the inconvenience caused by this. And we look forward to seeing onboard soon!

Sincerely,

oh wow, ok, thanks for sharing.  Bummer for sure.  

Highly suggest that everybody voice their disappointment about the cancellation of the package and the small OBC offset to RC on social media or email. They should have at least honored the parts that were easily fulfilled like internet and champagne. The bait and switch is bs. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/11/2023 at 11:23 AM, WVU-79 said:

Has any one else seen the Premier Pass package as an option for an upcoming sailing?  It is listed as a package option in the Cruise Planner which includes: 

• Welcome bottle of Veuve Clicquot
  • Priority embarkation and debarkation
  • Inside Access tour (two guests)
  • Officer's lunch (two guests)
  • Unlimited internet access (two devices)
  • Captain's toast and photo
  • Wine pairing with sommelier (two guests) - wine is complimentary
  • Laundry service (one bag per stateroom)

Price is $88.99 USD and must be booked between March 10, 2023 – March 15, 2023 and applies to select sailings departing March 14, 2023 – December 31, 2023.  Sounds too good to be true.

This is NOT A ROYAL PRODUCT and it was mistakenly added and was it is a Celebrity Cruises product 

• Haha 2

On 3/11/2023 at 1:04 PM, smokeybandit said:

So google tells me this is something Celebrity offers.

Watch this turn out to be a glitch.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/pdf/Premier-Pass-Package-Redemption-V1.pdf

It was an error, This is NOT A ROYAL PRODUCT and it was mistakenly added and was it is a Celebrity Cruises product.

All purchases are being refunded and TWO $50 OBC is being given for each package

16 minutes ago, Vince C said:

It was an error, This is NOT A ROYAL PRODUCT and it was mistakenly added and was it is a Celebrity Cruises product.

All purchases are being refunded and TWO $50 OBC is being given for each package

We will see.  An hour ago I had been given 2 x $50OBC (but not my refunded OBC that I used to buy the pass), now it has disappeared and I am back to the OBC amount I had left after buying the Premier pass.  

• Like 1

The OBC seems to be a work in progress.  I bought the package for four cruises. 

A $100 OBC was deposited for one cruise (the third one chronologically).  The credit was there for a few hours.  Now it is gone again.  Hopefully RCI will get their act together and I will eventually get all four refunds and some OBC.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rockmom said:

@luckyinpaAqua Park Nassau? (Aquaventure at Atlantis)  Or at Coco Cay?  Did you get an email saying it was canceled?  I have the Nassau one booked for an October sailing and haven't seen any cancelations hit my email.  

@rockmom 

How much did you pay for it?  You may not have paid the fake low price.

1 minute ago, Merion_Mom said:

@rockmom 

How much did you pay for it?  You may not have paid the fake low price.

oh, I got the 'deal'.  And now I got the email.  But so far no OBC showing up in my planner for that sailing.  It's a different sailing than the Premire Pass mess, so a double sh*tshow. 

• Like 2

Get a load of this. Received $200 in OBC and spent it on a spa package for my wife. Now I’m getting emails that I have a balance due by March 17th. Cancelled a similar spa package I got on Black Friday and will never get that deal back.

This is my first (and maybe last) time sailing with RC. Is it always this disorganized? What a disaster.

• Like 4

Just now, rockmom said:

oh, I got the 'deal'.  And now I got the email.  But so far no OBC showing up in my planner for that sailing.  It's a different sailing than the Premire Pass mess, so a double sh*tshow. 

On FB , no one has reported getting the OBC yet for the cancelled Atlantis excursion.

I have been suggesting Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau (resortforaday.com)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RGravy said:

Get a load of this. Received $200 in OBC and spent it on a spa package for my wife. Now I’m getting emails that I have a balance due by March 17th. Cancelled a similar spa package I got on Black Friday and will never get that deal back.

This is my first (and maybe last) time sailing with RC. Is it always this disorganized? What a disaster.

Yes. More often than not. This is now the 4th and 5th (today alone) complete disasters since January 2020.

2 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

On FB , no one has reported getting the OBC yet for the cancelled Atlantis excursion.

I have been suggesting Margaritaville Beach Resort Nassau (resortforaday.com)

I had been looking at that--until I got that great deal at Atlantis.  🤣 But this is for a December sailing and I wasn't going to bother getting off the ship because I think it will be a bit chilly until I saw that deal.  I'm sailing solo on that cruise, so will probably go back to my 'stay on the ship' plan.  I do have Coco Cay Beach Club booked for the other stop, that was a Black Friday deal and while a really good deal, it seems it was 'legit'.  😛    

• Like 1