Premier Pass package

WVU-79

43 minutes ago, Ryder101 said:

Yes. More often than not. This is now the 4th and 5th (today alone) complete disasters since January 2020.

I'm not sure why you are even booked on one of their sailings

9 hours ago, Vince C said:

It was an error, This is NOT A ROYAL PRODUCT and it was mistakenly added and was it is a Celebrity Cruises product.

All purchases are being refunded and TWO $50 OBC is being given for each package

Have you actually read the previous 25 pages?? 😂

• Like 4

Just find this all funny for those people who knew that the Premier Package was too good to be true but they bought anyway in order to try to get something for nothing by taking advantage of a mistake. AND to top that, when RC said you would get $50 OBC as a mea culpa but instead they sent $100 OBC per package, these same people went and spent the $100 OBC AGAIN taking advantage of a mistake. 

Now, RC is ultimately at fault but this sure is funny and ironic to see

• Like 1

Unbelievable deals offered and taken away. OBC promised and then too much added to accounts and removed. My takeaway from all of this is that Royal Caribbean is short staffed and a hot mess at the moment and is creating a lot of unnecessary ill will. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, celoplyr said:

FYI, I did a wine tasting with a sommelier on a RCL cruise in 2019.  Run by RCL. 

Are you talking about Chef's Table? The dinner with wine? RCI says in their letter about this mix-up that they don't have so sommeliers, which has been our experience. They do have a few waiters who really know wine.

24 minutes ago, njsmom said:

Unbelievable deals offered and taken away. OBC promised and then too much added to accounts and removed. My takeaway from all of this is that Royal Caribbean is short staffed and a hot mess at the moment and is creating a lot of unnecessary ill will. 

Exactly. With each bad move they make more bad choices and somehow manage to make themselves look worse and upset customers even more. It's so pathetic It's laughable.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, RGravy said:

This is my first (and maybe last) time sailing with RC. Is it always this disorganized? What a disaster.

Welcome to CC.

RCI's IT and CSRs are like that - thankfully, the on board experience is much better.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'm Diamond, and did it the old fashion way, one point at a time, so I've been loyal to Royal, but this mess on top of a few others has ruined my feeling to Royal. I have one more cruise in May, then will stick to Celebrity or someone else afterward.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Ryder101 said:

Exactly. With each bad move they make more bad choices and somehow manage to make themselves look worse and upset customers even more. It's so pathetic It's laughable.

Exactly. Absolutely ridiculous. 

• Like 2

After receiving the email $100.00 onboard credit showed up…..  now it’s gone.  That’s kind of like adding insult to injury. Premier Pass still showing booked in MyCruise.  Makes me feel like this company doesn’t have a clue what they are doing!

Edited by Bellacruz54
Misspell
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, kruzerci said:

Highly suggest that everybody voice their disappointment about the cancellation of the package and the small OBC offset to RC on social media or email. They should have at least honored the parts that were easily fulfilled like internet and champagne. The bait and switch is bs. 

I don’t think you understand the meaning of “bait and switch” because this certainly isn’t it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

……and no not trying to take advantage of anyone.  It was offered and I bought it, then onboard credit was offered and showed up- and now it’s all gone.  After the one mistake and email you would think they would want the “fix” to be smooth. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, not-enough-cruising said:

I don’t think you understand the meaning of “bait and switch” because this certainly isn’t it. 

At this point, I don't even think there is a name for this. LOL.

Well.....S*** Show.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Bellacruz54 said:

……and no not trying to take advantage of anyone.  It was offered and I bought it, then onboard credit was offered and showed up- and now it’s all gone.  After the one mistake and email you would think they would want the “fix” to be smooth. 

And you really thought Royal IT would actually pull off a smooth fix? 🤣🤣🤣

Having purchased packages for four cruises, I am patiently waiting for four refunds.  

Edited by Starry Eyes
  • Haha 1

Well, not having sailed in 5 years I wasn’t aware of the recent inner workings of RC, as we had never had issues prior. Saw a price listed and assumed it was a promotional or something because it listed a very short booking window.   Anyways, not going to let this affect my cruise. I look to Cruise Critic for info and just wanted anyone who wondered that yes, the Onboard credit that was there last night is not showing anymore. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, deliver42 said:

I'm not blaming the IT dept. for this one. I think it goes much higher than that, and to me, that's the big problem.

Spot on. Jason Liberty’s got to go!  I wouldn’t be surprised if that guy didn’t slash housekeeping to once per day so he can have attendants searching every couch cushion for an actual nickel and dime. 

Edited by Boz575
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1