Extend stay on ship after cruise

lovesnow

1 hour ago, lovesnow said:

I saw at one time Celebrity would charge $79 to stay on board the ship longer on the last day.  Do they still offer it if so does that include in Europe?

That's a good question, as now you can only stay onboard if doing a b2b in Europe.  I am sure someone will be able to answer that question, as covid changed so many things.

Edited by Lastdance

That was one of those things that disappeared when COVID happened.  When they had it, it was primarily in non-U.S. markets.  It could always return.  You'll just have to monitor to see if they bring it back.

What if you’re doing a Btb but changing staterooms…what’s the procedure. Do you need to pack your bags as if you’re departing and put your bags out the night before?  Never done btb and I’m not sure what happens 🤷🏼‍♀️

Just now, stavy said:

What if you’re doing a Btb but changing staterooms…what’s the procedure. Do you need to pack your bags as if you’re departing and put your bags out the night before?  Never done btb and I’m not sure what happens 🤷🏼‍♀️

The full procedure is on the website.  Simply put put your suitcases on your bed.  Toss all the things from you bath and drawers in the cases.  Leave anything on hangers.  Your steward will move everything to your new cabin.

8 minutes ago, Arizona Wildcat said:

The full procedure is on the website.  Simply put put your suitcases on your bed.  Toss all the things from you bath and drawers in the cases.  Leave anything on hangers.  Your steward will move everything to your new cabin.

Wow. Great. Thanks for the info