8 Night

RTR 21-0

Please let me know if I’m wrong, but I assume on an 8 night, the two get your fancy on nights are the only two sea days?  Also, does Celebrity still leave a newsletter (not sure what Celebrity calls theirs) that shows the next day’s activities in your cabin at night? App La are convenient, but I like to leave my phone alone except when taking pics the majority of vacay and prefer paper in hand.  

As far as the Evening Chic nights go, typically for an 8 night cruise they will fall on Night #2 and #7. If you could post your sailing itinerary, we can advise you better. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, RTR 21-0 said:

Please let me know if I’m wrong, but I assume on an 8 night, the two get your fancy on nights are the only two sea days?  Also, does Celebrity still leave a newsletter (not sure what Celebrity calls theirs) that shows the next day’s activities in your cabin at night? App La are convenient, but I like to leave my phone alone except when taking pics the majority of vacay and prefer paper in hand.  

The newsletter is called Celebrity Today.and is delivered to your room nightly. by your attendant.  Once you have booked a cruise, the actual Evening Chic days will be found in the app.   

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, keesar said:

The newsletter is called Celebrity Today.and is delivered to your room nightly. by your attendant.  Once you have booked a cruise, the actual Evening Chic days will be found in the app.   

The app does not always show EC nights.  We have a 10N sailing this month and the app only shows 1 EC night on day 2.  The Daily Planner, where EC nights show in the app, is incomplete for days 7-10 and the menus stop at day 4.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 39august said:

Jelayne Just curious what 10 night you are on this month. We are on Equinox April 24. If you are also, I'd love to meet you as your posts are always helpful. 

Thanks, we are on the Summit repo from Miami to Cape Liberty.  Hopefully we can meet on another sailing.  

I agree that the Chic nights are generally night 2 and night 7 on an 8 night cruise, but it can vary based on the itinerary.  They usually put them on sea days, but sometimes due to the actual itinerary there could be one on a port day.  I have sailed a number of cruises where night 7 was a port day and they had Chic night that night, and on others where they had a sea day the night before so held it then.  If it is a port day, they will not hold them on port days where the ship leaves the port late.  Nor will they hold them if there is an overnight, on that night.  

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RTR 21-0 said:

Itinerary:

1. Departing from Rome

2. Sea day

3. Dubrovnik 

4. Kotor

5. Corfu 

6. Zakynthos 

7. Sea day

8. Naples

Return to Rome. 

Night 2 (sea day) and Night 7 (sea day) are most certainly your Evening Chic nights.

• Thanks 1