How to check OBC

OCVTSGIRL

Its been a long time since I've sailed Celebrity.  I have been sailing Royal Caribbean for many years.  In May myself and friends are sailing on the Summit.  I have added some OBC from my credit card but don't see it anywhere either on the app or the website.  Since Royal Caribbean owns Celebrity I assumed it would show up the same way.  Their app looks the same as Royal Caribbean but their website does not.  When I have OBC on Royal Caribbean it is always right there for me to see on the website (not on the app).  I keep looking on Celebrity's website and can't find it anywhere.  Can someone here tell me where I can find it?  

I will add to have copies of all OBC, especially if you own their stock too.  We had so many issues last fall, taking up a lot of unnecessary time.  This is our second incident with OBC.  Having your paperwork helps quite a bit, but still takes a couple of days due to corporate.

• 1 month later...

I couldn't find any OBC from my Celebrity on-line account.

I booked the cruise from a big travel agency, the $300 OBC was offered by Celebrity.

Should I contact Celebrity directly prior to boarding the ship or should I ask Celebrity after boarding the ship regarding the $300 OBC?

Thanks!

I recently booked an excursion and the payment page asked how much OBC I wanted to use and the  total OBC was listed( mine was $100, but was converted to £).

Try that method. You don’t have to book the excursion, but it should show up.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HSBC said:

I booked the cruise from a big travel agency, the $300 OBC was offered by Celebrity.

Should I contact Celebrity directly prior to boarding the ship or should I ask Celebrity after boarding the ship regarding the $300 OBC?

Thanks!

I'd contact the travel agency and get the detail of what is provide by Celebrity (non refundable) and what is provided by TA.  If the Celebrity amount is not showing available on your cruise planner for booking excursions, dining etc have the TA get that resolved.  That's what they get paid for.

As others have said you should have an invoice with you which specifies the total OBC so if there is an issue onboard it can be resolved.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, HSBC said:

Thanks!

Have your TA resolve it before you board.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, janetz said:

ANY OBC promotion should be listed on your cruise confirmation from your TA

Ours always is 

janetz,

The Celebrity $300 OBC is listed on my cruise confirmation from my TA, but I don't see that Celebrity $300 OBC listed on my Celebrity on-line account.

Some people mentioned that Celebrity OBC should be listed on my Celebrity on-line account.

The $300 OBC has been offered by Celebrity.

Thanks!

9 minutes ago, HSBC said:

janetz,

The Celebrity $300 OBC is listed on my cruise confirmation from my TA, but I don't see that Celebrity $300 OBC listed on my Celebrity on-line account.

Some people mentioned that Celebrity OBC should be listed on my Celebrity on-line account.

The $300 OBC has been offered by Celebrity.

Thanks!

Are you clicking on the "Plan My Cruise" (blue box) in your CP? If so on the next page you will see the Celebrity OBC at the very top right of that page. If not then as others have recommended, call your TA. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

I see my total OBC listed on the top right, but I want to see an itemized list.  I have spent hours looking.  My invoice lists some but I have had more added.  I want to make sure I have been given all of them.   Thanks for any help.

On 4/16/2023 at 12:17 PM, Lastdance said:

I will add to have copies of all OBC, especially if you own their stock too.  We had so many issues last fall, taking up a lot of unnecessary time.  This is our second incident with OBC.  Having your paperwork helps quite a bit, but still takes a couple of days due to corporate.

This is an issue that can be easily addressed by your TA while you are enjoying your cruise.

While cruising the Med a few years ago on Princess, onboard personnel knew nothing of our free specialty dining benefit.  Rather than trying to convince onboard staff, I emailed my TA and the issue was resolved within 48 hours.