Adult Only Celebrity Cruise

shubsens

12 hours ago, ldubs said:

I heard a child laugh.  Ruined my cruise and they wouldn't give compensation or even a FCC.  

Haha.  Can’t they sit quietly, like in the old days?  🥸

• Like 1

On 5/3/2023 at 4:21 PM, Cruzinforpeace*** said:

Uhhh.  This post?  It’s all about wanting a cruise without kids. 😀. There was also another Celebrity post recently complaining about children on board. A lot of adults whining on that post as well.  Can’t we all just get along?😀🤡🎉🍾

Show me a single post complaining about just the existence of well-behaved kids and I will give you a drink...emoji, but still...

Asking if there are adult-only cruises is just seeking ways to avoid running into kids whose parents want to share chaos with other pax. No more inappropriate than asking if there are Caribbean cruises in the fall that don't go through hurricane country. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Haha.  Can’t they sit quietly, like in the old days?  🥸

I know.  The little urchins should be seen and not heard.  

I truly do understand folks preferring not to be in a playground atmosphere.  Fortunately, on all the cruise lines I've been on I have not encountered "kid" issues of any significance.  

Going back to an earlier post, I might have to think long and hard choosing between a bunch of nude adult cruisers and a ship full of kids run amok.  Maybe I could take hurricane season instead!  😄

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, stringbean10 said:

Are there any cruises free from grumpy old people who can’t bear seeing a handful of children?  I’d sign up for that in a minute!

That's MR. Grumpy to you and stay off my lawn!! 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, ldubs said:

I know.  The little urchins should be seen and not heard.  

Yeah!  And they pushed every floor buttons in the elevator.  Oh wait.  That was an older gentleman that leaned against the buttons.😬

• Haha 1

Different cruiseline - returned yesterday (April 29 - May 6) from Alaska on HAL Eurodam. Ship was full - child count = 29 (not official from HAL, rather the ones we physically saw) 

Other than a couple screamers (all too young to remember screaming in a ahip theater), we didn't have any issues. Feb (not Spring Break) 14 day Bahamas on HAL Nieuw Amsterdam we counted 23. That trip had an impromptu gymnast doing cartwheels at entrance to MDR. Her mother said nothing,  grandmother told her what a great job she was doing!!

Last year in Caribbean we were at port w/Carnival ship. Passengerstold us it was a nudist charter w/ages from children to Golden seniors, so that's not necessarily the easy answer.

9 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

Different cruiseline - returned yesterday (April 29 - May 6) from Alaska on HAL Eurodam. Ship was full - child count = 29 (not official from HAL, rather the ones we physically saw) 

Other than a couple screamers (all too young to remember screaming in a ahip theater), we didn't have any issues. Feb (not Spring Break) 14 day Bahamas on HAL Nieuw Amsterdam we counted 23. That trip had an impromptu gymnast doing cartwheels at entrance to MDR. Her mother said nothing,  grandmother told her what a great job she was doing!!

Last year in Caribbean we were at port w/Carnival ship. Passengerstold us it was a nudist charter w/ages from children to Golden seniors, so that's not necessarily the easy answer.

Surely that nudist cruise should be reported to someone?  Think of the children!