Vista, OMG x10

mauibabes

VISTA, OMG,OMG,OMG😇🛳️

We boarded Saturday and had our CC Meet and Greet with about 100 in attendance. Thanks to HiFi43, Mr. And Mrs Cool Chile. FDR was great in his Q and A and took on all questions. This ship is absolutely AWESOME. She is like an O Class ship that has gone through a contemporary beautification project, without budgetary restrictions. For those of you coming soon, there are lots of pictures out there so not going to add more yet. Everyone must have the opportunity to let their jaw drop 👍.

OK, two more OMG, OMG’s and I’ll “Drop the Mic”. 
Mauibabes

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Acrusa said:

I've seen photos of walk in closet for PH is there one of the Veranda closet?

A Veranda couple. 

Apparently there is no longer a walk in closet in the PH's

14 hours ago, mauibabes said:

VISTA, OMG,OMG,OMG😇🛳️

We boarded Saturday and had our CC Meet and Greet with about 100 in attendance. Thanks to HiFi43, Mr. And Mrs Cool Chile. FDR was great in his Q and A and took on all questions. This ship is absolutely AWESOME. She is like an O Class ship that has gone through a contemporary beautification project, without budgetary restrictions. For those of you coming soon, there are lots of pictures out there so not going to add more yet. Everyone must have the opportunity to let their jaw drop 👍.

OK, two more OMG, OMG’s and I’ll “Drop the Mic”. 
Mauibabes

Thanks!! So excited to be on board with you in October. The pics I've seen so far are OMG for sure!!! 🙂

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Acrusa said:

According to Oceania web site the PH boast a great walk in closet 

Not so according to the live reports from those on the first cruise now.

A quick look at the vista PH layout seems to indicate a space directly across from the restroom large enough to have a walk in closet but not enclosed so an open space with two closets to the right and left.  I am sure more pics are coming but The exact same space in Riviera/Marina is enclosed as a walk in closet.

34 minutes ago, SSFrance69 said:

Just curious ... Do the Jacques specialty items in the GDR change nightly, or are they the same for the duration of the sailing?

The “Always available” items stay the same. Occasionally, some offerings from the Jacques menu appear in the GDR on the R-ships.

23 minutes ago, osandomir said:

The “Always available” items stay the same. Occasionally, some offerings from the Jacques menu appear in the GDR on the R-ships.

I believe that the Vista GDR menu may be different. Hopefully someone onboard can confirm.
Check out the sample dinner menu (https://www.oceaniacruises.com/ships/vista/culinary-experiences) .There is a little J-icon next to some dishes and suggested "Jacques" courses:

image.png.1a09b0d043788f865e11b9def8c828d2.png

On 5/15/2023 at 5:57 PM, Carol From California said:

Excited to be boarding in August! I am organizing our Meet and Greet. Thanks for posting this.

Are you going to contact anyone at Oceania to get help with a location and munchies? If so, I'd like to know who to contact, as I may be organizing a M&G for our Vista cruise.  Can't wait to get onboard.

15 minutes ago, DoulaAnn said:

Are you going to contact anyone at Oceania to get help with a location and munchies? If so, I'd like to know who to contact, as I may be organizing a M&G for our Vista cruise.  Can't wait to get onboard.

Yes. Email me and I will give you the info. My email address is at the bottom of my signature.

Couldn’t be happier by this report so thank you!! The spa menu looks very good too and should make it easier not to gain too much weight. Have you been to the spa pool area? We live that area on riviera and vista looks even better.

On 5/15/2023 at 11:10 AM, Acrusa said:

I've seen photos of walk in closet for PH is there one of the Veranda closet?

A Veranda couple. 

There may be a disagreement on the PH closet, but there definitely is no walk-in closet in the Veranda cabins. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have found the best views of the cabins on YouTube.  Travel agents show videos of them.  The PH on Vista no longer has a walk in closet rather two freestanding types opposite each other…but they do have a bigger bathroom and shower.  Just put Oceania Vista PH (or other category) tour YouTube.  You sometimes have to get past a travel agents self promotion but IMO it’s worth the tour.  

• Thanks 1