The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday May 23rd, 2023

richwmn

1 hour ago, 57redbird said:

I have a very urgent prayer request, please...my favorite cousin, Chris, has just been diagnosed with glioblastoma & apparently doesn't have much longer to live.  I'm asking for prayers for his peaceful passing & comfort for his wife & children & the rest of his family.  Thank you all!

🙏🙏🙏

• Like 11

@57redbirdPrayers on the way. @dfishI am glad you have an early morning slot..... certainly much preferred for surgery.

Windy here tonight and it feels much cooler than it actually is (61F). We have had showers off and on all day. I have the lawn sprinkler system turned off. The lawn mowing crew arrived and mowed even though it was wet in some places so the grass was pushed down rather than cut. Doesn't look very good. I will see what it looks like when it dries out .... and maybe have to call the company as some of the tenants may complain. They will be back in two weeks anyway - hopefully.

Made the payment on the Grand Australia.....  now to start looking at flights. The flights out of Durango are very limited, especially in the winter months and around the holidays.  I am going to leave for San Diego with time to spare so I can get out if here by car if needed. It is a two day drive. Guess I could always chase to ship to Hawaii.

Susan

• Like 10

2 hours ago, 57redbird said:

I have a very urgent prayer request, please...my favorite cousin, Chris, has just been diagnosed with glioblastoma & apparently doesn't have much longer to live.  I'm asking for prayers for his peaceful passing & comfort for his wife & children & the rest of his family.  Thank you all!

I’m so sorry to hear this!  My brother suffered from the same tumour, but lived nearly a year after diagnosis.  May you have time to be together,  sending gentle hugs at this tough time!

• Like 11

9 hours ago, 57redbird said:

Our prayers 🙏 are on their way to your cousin Chris for a peaceful departure.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, 57redbird said:

Prayers for Chris’ peaceful passing and comfort for the entire family are on their way. 

• Like 3