Beyond April 2024 TA Sold Out??? Or IT Problem

Joe33472

The April 2024 TA repositioning cruise on the Beyond is now longer showing up on Celebrity’s website.   Does this mean that the cruise is sold out or is it just an IT problem?  Someone on the rollcall noticed yesterday that the cruise was no longer showing up and it’s still not there this morning.   The Apex and Ascent crossings are still listed and the Edge appears to be going to the pacific region next summer.   The TA is part of a larger trip we have planned for next spring, so I was wondering if this is anything I should be worried about?   

We had the same thing for the Apex Nov 24 TA.  It went on for weeks, either not showing or saying sold out.  Finally it is back on but with a different departure port.  Now Lisbon instead of Southampton and leaving 6 days later and one day less.

2 hours ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

On the Sea.   Scanner.     Site it shows a lot of cabins available also 

but still not showing up on Celebrity website 

Thanks for the heads up about Sea Scanner, cool website.   I see lots of other possibilities of TA cruises around that time that could possible work for us, so I'm not going to get too worried yet.   

3 hours ago, nikel said:

We had the same thing for the Apex Nov 24 TA.  It went on for weeks, either not showing or saying sold out.  Finally it is back on but with a different departure port.  Now Lisbon instead of Southampton and leaving 6 days later and one day less.

This is what I'm wondering about.   Strange thing is that the cruise before this TA is supposed to arrive in Ft. Lauderdale on 4/22 and another cruise from Rome on 5/6.  Our trip is 4/22 to 5/6, so any change in length would also effect these two cruises, I would think.   

10 minutes ago, Joe33472 said:

Thanks for the heads up about Sea Scanner, cool website.   I see lots of other possibilities of TA cruises around that time that could possible work for us, so I'm not going to get too worried yet.   

This is what I'm wondering about.   Strange thing is that the cruise before this TA is supposed to arrive in Ft. Lauderdale on 4/22 and another cruise from Rome on 5/6.  Our trip is 4/22 to 5/6, so any change in length would also effect these two cruises, I would think.   

Just let you know , cruises always disappear from Celebrity website and than reappear unchanged 

It is just IT department screwing with us 😁

17 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Just let you know , cruises always disappear from Celebrity website and than reappear unchanged 

Not worried about it, my TA sees it, I see it on other travel sites available just Celebrity.  Will show up eventually, would not mind it being a 1/2 empty cruise at all.  

15 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

Not worried about it, my TA sees it, I see it on other travel sites available just Celebrity.  Will show up eventually, would not mind it being a 1/2 empty cruise at all.  

I'm not too worried either.   Part of me thinks that they want to fill up the Ascent which is also doing a TA in April.  The cruise before ours and the cruise after ours are still on the Celebrity website... It's just strange.  

Edited by Joe33472

1 hour ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Thanks!   This is reassuring! 

2 hours ago, bikerunner said:

I guess it only took a day.  The cruise just came back as available and there appears to be a lot of rooms in all classes.  I looked at the itinerary and don’t see any changes🤷‍♂️