Big news tomorrow (apparently!)

killarneylady

3 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

The entire Beyond summer 2024 season is on the TA website. Alternating 6 and 8 day cruises. The 6 day ones stop at CoCoCay.

IMG_4110.png

I was looking on Celebrity's website and it pulled up the dates, mostly the 3/4 nights.   With the Bahamas charging more next January, they may limit where they go due to port charges.

Edited by Plum Happy

5 minutes ago, Plum Happy said:

I was looking on Celebrity's website and it pulled up the dates, mostly the 3/4 nights. 

Sometimes the Celebrity website is a tad behind the TA site, I’m sure they will load everything soon. Per Person Per Day prices definitely higher on CoCo Cay cruises.

Looks like the Reflection 3 day cruises stop at CoCo Cay, the 4 day don’t— but I didn’t check all of them .

Originally the Reflection was to be the only ship out of Florida in the summer, doing 6/8 day itineraries.

mac_tlc

Edited by mac_tlc

11 minutes ago, vickykay said:

Oh no!  Our Sept 2024 Med cruise on the Beyond is now scheduled for the Caribbean.  😢😢😢

😬Oh my, I wrongly assumed they just hadn't posted the Beyond summer schedule for 2024. I hope they can at least price match you onto the Ascent (think Edge is doing Alaska, and Apex mostly Northern Europe from Southampton). That's such a huge itinerary change.

1 minute ago, mac_tlc said:

Sometimes the Celebrity website is a tad behind the TA site, I’m sure they will load everything soon. Per Person Per Fay prices definitely higher on CoCo Cay cruises.

OK, TA's would know.  But I am sure there are those that have expressed that they wanted a beach day, so they added them.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xxpinksaltxx said:

😬Oh my, I wrongly assumed they just hadn't posted the Beyond summer schedule for 2024. I hope they can at least price match you onto the Ascent (think Edge is doing Alaska, and Apex mostly Northern Europe from Southampton). That's such a huge itinerary change.

The Equinox is going there (time for Drydock and upgrade) so the Beyond is doing here tour in the Caribbean next year.

1 minute ago, mac_tlc said:

Sometimes the Celebrity website is a tad behind the TA site, I’m sure they will load everything soon. Per Person Per Fay prices definitely higher on CoCo Cay cruises.

Yes from the Australian site the CocoCay cruises are more expensive.

Beyond 7 nights (Nassau, St Thomas, St John's) Concierge class AUD $1476

Beyond 6 nights (CocoCay, George Town, Bimini) Concierge Class AUD $1510

Of course much cheaper options on the Reflection for CocoCay

1 minute ago, xxpinksaltxx said:

Yes from the Australian site the CocoCay cruises are more expensive.

Beyond 7 nights (Nassau, St Thomas, St John's) Concierge class AUD $1476

Beyond 6 nights (CocoCay, George Town, Bimini) Concierge Class AUD $1510

Of course much cheaper options on the Reflection for CocoCay

In January, The Bahamas Government is increasing port charges.

32 minutes ago, vickykay said:

Oh no!  Our Sept 2024 Med cruise on the Beyond is now scheduled for the Caribbean.  😢😢😢

I'm so sorry, Vicky. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, keesar said:

Check out the ads.  Can you find anyone over 40 years old in any of the photos at CocoCay?  

Will there be age and weight limits for CocoCay?  I need to know if I’ll be allowed on the water slide.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, OysterD said:

Actually the cruise line is called Celebrity, and the name to me doesn't indicate I should expect Celebrities on every sailing, so that's a slightly bizarre comment. Just like you shouldn't expect all HAL cruises to be in either the Netherlands or America. 

You mean to tell me that I keep booking cruises and I’m NOT going to meet Matt Damon?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Plum Happy said:

The Equinox is going there (time for Drydock and upgrade) so the Beyond is doing here tour in the Caribbean next year.

Reflection took over itineraries from Equinox and now Beyond takes over from Reflection.

31 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

Have you priced a Royal cruise?  I think not. 

Spot on! I priced a Cel & NCL cruise yesterday for a 2025 Southern Caribbean itinerary and NCL was $2400 more. 

It was almost apples to apples, I was shocked! 

Patty 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Saab4444 said:

Reflection took over itineraries from Equinox and now Beyond takes over from Reflection.

Who takes over the Beyond sailings?  

Isn’t that water slide claustrophobic?

26 minutes ago, zitsky said:

Will there be age and weight limits for CocoCay?  I need to know if I’ll be allowed on the water slide.

LOVE your humor!!!! You Kill me!!!!! 😂

Patty 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, cw2go said:

Spot on! I priced a Cel & NCL cruise yesterday for a 2025 Southern Caribbean itinerary and NCL was $2400 more. 

It was almost apples to apples, I was shocked! 

Patty 

Curious about this Patty.  Was it literally called SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN?  I was thinking to do that before Covid.

• Like 1

So in general will never be sailing on the Reflection again and probably not the beyond. Well I am on the Beyond TA in April 24 so this will be interesting to see if they are removing it and the european season for the beyond next year.  

3 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

So in general will never be sailing on the Reflection again and probably not the beyond. Well I am on the Beyond TA in April 24 so this will be interesting to see if they are removing it and the european season for the beyond next year.  

The TA on the Beyond in April 2024 has been canceled as have all the Summer European 2024 sailings on the Beyond.  The Beyond is staying in Florida to do the Caribbean in Summer 2024.  See my post a few pages back.

Edited by Cruise Gopher

4 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

They already did.

1 minute ago, zitsky said:

Curious about this Patty.  Was it literally called SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN?  I was thinking to do that before Covid.

Yes out of San Juan. NCL was the Viva, new ship @ $5798 and Cel was the Summit, revolutionized @ $3049 so after OBC it was approx $2400 diff. both aft balconies. 

Patty 

• Thanks 1