Actual Brand Name of Celebrity Shampoo?

tenmile

We just finished a cruise on the Celebrity Infinity and my granddaughter loves the shampoo provided in the pump bottle in the shower. Does anyone recall the brand name of the shampoo? If anyone reading this is currently sailing, will you please check and respond. I assume the same brand is used on all Celebrity ships. We were in a Concierge class balcony cabin. Thank you!

Linda

36 minutes ago, tenmile said:

We just finished a cruise on the Celebrity Infinity and my granddaughter loves the shampoo provided in the pump bottle in the shower. Does anyone recall the brand name of the shampoo? If anyone reading this is currently sailing, will you please check and respond. I assume the same brand is used on all Celebrity ships. We were in a Concierge class balcony cabin. Thank you!

Linda

In Concierge Class and above they use C.O. Bigelow products. I’m just not sure what exact scent. Someone else might know. 

Here is the website, you have to filter by brand for just the C.O. Bigelow brand. 

https://www.bigelowchemists.com/search/?q=Shampoo

Edited by Cruise Gopher

4 hours ago, sparks389 said:

Haven't cruised in a while and was wondering if all cabins have shapoo/conditioner/body wash available or do I need to bring mine?

We were in a veranda cabin last year and we had the large bottles in the shower.

IMG_1092.thumb.png.21a096998f038e8981f9f1d27dac4f89.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, upwarduk said:

We were in a veranda cabin last year and we had the large bottles in the shower.

IMG_1092.thumb.png.21a096998f038e8981f9f1d27dac4f89.png

They are not using those in standard balconies anymore they use generic products which are in X branded pump bottles that they refill. It's a Chinese made product now, has no brand. 

• Like 1

Almost all of the hospitality chains are going to the pump bottles.  This method is so much cheaper than the mini bars of soap and mini bottles of shampoo, which got used once or twice and then thrown away and everybody always took two or three home with them.

18 hours ago, jbcallender said:

Almost all of the hospitality chains are going to the pump bottles.  This method is so much cheaper than the mini bars of soap and mini bottles of shampoo, which got used once or twice and then thrown away and everybody always took two or three home with them.

It also saves massive amounts of plastic which is a good thing. No need for tiny little bottles. They still provide mini soaps but should change these to pump soaps at the basin. 

• Like 1

On 6/29/2023 at 5:12 PM, tenmile said:

Linda

Eau de dollar store . 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 6/30/2023 at 5:00 AM, Obobru said:

They are not using those in standard balconies anymore they use generic products which are in X branded pump bottles that they refill. It's a Chinese made product now, has no brand. 

I believe you but how do you know this?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Obobru said:

It also saves massive amounts of plastic which is a good thing. No need for tiny little bottles. They still provide mini soaps but should change these to pump soaps at the basin. 

I agree with the first part, but I personally like to have a bar of soap for cleansing my face rather than using body wash.  I don't care what they have at the sink, but I want a bar of soap for the shower.  I will bring my own if need be, but it's nice to have the option.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TeeRick said:

I believe you but how do you know this?

Because I was on the Silhouette last month and they had the bottles installed, they are not loose like the Bigelow ones. The metal rack they were in is still there but the new bottles are above and can't be removed. The bars of soap say on the box "Made in China" the liquids we asked the attendant and she said they are not a brand anymore. 

33 minutes ago, phoenix_dream said:

I agree with the first part, but I personally like to have a bar of soap for cleansing my face rather than using body wash.  I don't care what they have at the sink, but I want a bar of soap for the shower.  I will bring my own if need be, but it's nice to have the option.

We bring Dove soap, I wouldn't use the cheap Chinese drying soap they provide on my face it's low quality and has some kind of gritty exfoliant in it. While we have Chinese manufactured items everywhere I won't eat food or use any personal care products that have come from China. 

• Like 2

On 6/29/2023 at 8:04 PM, thebutlerdidit said:

It’s Bigelow Lavender and Peppermint. My hair also liked it.

We liked it so much that we ordered bottles.  We sailed Aqua Class and had the pump bottles in the shower.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Was on the Apex last week in a standard cabin, the room steward refilled the shower body gel and conditioner from a gallon jug of CW Bigelow that was on her housekeeping cart in the hallway. So they were still using Bigelow products last week. 

On 7/1/2023 at 5:00 PM, keesar said:

We liked it so much that we ordered bottles.  We sailed Aqua Class and had the pump bottles in the shower.

Hope they will have the CO Bigelow products.  We use it our place in Fla..very refreshing...and no allergy issues. I prefer the pump bottles over shower dispensers.

I bring my own Enjoy brand shampoo

and am booked at the  Kerastase salon, they have amazing products there for frizzy hair like mine