"Your login attempt was unsuccessful."

dlh015

Sorry if I missed any threads about this...

For the past week or so I've been getting this message when trying to log into the cruise personalizer. And by clearing my cookies, I was then able to log in. But the last 2 days this also has not worked. I end up using the other method of my name and booking number to get in.

I'm using chrome browser and always have...but it also happens with microsoft Edge...

Anyone else with this issue??

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bagney said:

I have had this issue off and on using Safari. Usually if I just click to try again to log in it does finally log me in - may take two or three (or more) attempts.

Same here.  Eventually it will let me in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

This keeps happening to me. Sometimes will get in after 3-4 attempts. Last evening I could not get in at all, so had to do it by booking number. It has been like this for the past 4-5 days.

Me too, since Saturday. Ended up calling in to the 1-800 for an unrelated question, mentioned it to the call centre person (who was lovely and helpful). She didn't know of an issue but checked my booking and felt because I didn't have a departure city saved to my booking that it would be related. She entered my city, told me to try again in 10 mins and it should work, which it did! Until the next day.... 😞 So clearly that wasn't the issue..... 🤣

Been having the same problem since Sunday this week.  Thought at first, they might be doing updates again as it was fairly late in the evening but when the problem continued up to and including this morning, I doubt they are still doing updates.  More like they did an update, and it has hosed something up somewhere along the line.  

• Like 1

I retract my comment about 3x... I just tried to logon and it took me 15 times to logon. I also tried accessing my reservation using the booking # and it let me right into the system. 

As others have indicated – I’ve been having problems getting access to Princess web-site since last week.  The system would not recognize my current password.  The system would ask me to “register” for a new account -- which I did not.  Today, I tried multiple times to access my original account.  I requested my password to be “reset” several times today.  Email sent by Princess each time.  FINALLY -- I GOT ACCES TO THE WEB-SITE.  Cruisers keep trying.  I’m not a computer expert but something is going on.  IT department get your act together!  John

• Like 1

I logged off the system.  Two (2) minutes later I tried to log back in to see if my “new” password worked.  I system would NOT allow access.  HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!!

I had the same issue this weekend.  Finally I tried my different password for the Medallion app login (Princess had me change it about 6 weeks ago -App wanted me to add a special character) and I logged right in to the website. It has been working since then without issue.  Don't know why that password now logs in to the App and the website, but it does.

18 hours ago, hatchda said:

I retract my comment about 3x... I just tried to logon and it took me 15 times to logon. I also tried accessing my reservation using the booking # and it let me right into the system. 

I've noticed that I can log in after 14-16 attempts.

• Haha 1

On 7/5/2023 at 1:22 PM, hatchda said:

Just try 3 times. It should let you in on the 3rd try. It is probably a back-end load balancer issue.

Hah! That's assuming that they even *have* such technology!  You're making a big leap here...

• Haha 1

I've had this problem for several weeks now and it's frustrating.  My husband also tried logging into his account and it doesn't recognize his username and/or password.  The website wants him to "Register" which I know will create more problems if he does.  I've tried contacting "Live Chat" several times a day this week and receive a message they are assisting others and to try back another time or call the 1-800 Princess number.

• Like 1

Has anyone reported this issue to the IT department?

They should be made aware.  

A360ad7@carnival.com

Give them your full name, ship and sail date, booking no.  

Type of device you’re using and browsers you’ve tried.

Explain exactly what your doing and your error responses. 

All of you should report it, so someone can fix it for you.

Let us know if they have resolved the issues.

• Haha 2