1st B2B with questions

2 minutes ago, createcolorfun said:

on our 2nd half of our B2B we will be diamond plus... Should i go to the concierge desk before we get off first half of b2b or on the 2nd half 0f b2b to get the perks of diamond plus?

Go see the Loyalty Ambassador during the 1st half. They should be able to make sure you have D+ status for the 2nd half.

• Like 3

I would go to the loyalty ambassador the first leg to give him a heads up.  He isnt that easy to see imo. I've often waited close to a hour during his short hours hes on duty. 

When you reboard maybe also talk to the diamond ambassador so he can email the loyalty ambassador. He will be there during dinner, the loyalty guy may not even have hours the day you reboard.

I would be proactive, but that's me. 

1 minute ago, createcolorfun said:

on our 2nd half of our B2B we will be diamond plus... Should i go to the concierge desk before we get off first half of b2b or on the 2nd half 0f b2b to get the perks of diamond plus?

If you mean that you will earn enough points on the first cruise to reach D+ then just stop by the LA's desk the first day of the new cruise to have them update your status.

If you don\'t get enough points until into your second cruise you will have to wait for your next sailing to take advantage of the additional benefits

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, createcolorfun said:

Just to clarify, you will reach 175+ points on the 1st cruise?

3 hours ago, neverbeenhere said:

Don’t be surprised if you don’t receive all the benefits. 

The person will receive the benefits the second leg of the B2B after reaching D+ on the first leg.  The LA can make the happen.   There is no reason not to receive the extra benefits over D.

However, the only benefit   that can't be given in the OP's instance is the additional balcony discount for D+. That will happen on future cruises. 

5 hours ago, createcolorfun said:

Definitely First cruise.  See the Loyalty Ambassador the first or second day of the first cruise and make sure he/she knows you are B2B and reaching a new category the first leg.  (Of course, benefits will be awarded on the second leg.)  If you can't connect with the Loyalty Ambassador, speak to the concierge.  The LA is the person who can  best assist you.

Your second leg  sea pass card will likely have the old category, but the LA or concierge can print a new card on the second leg. 

Congrats.

M

6 hours ago, neverbeenhere said:

Don’t be surprised if you don’t receive all the benefits. 

We reached Pinnacle after a first half of a B2B. We received all the benefits on the second half.

Just did a back to back, we became diamond the 6th night of our first week. I went to Crown and Anchor desk that day. For our second week we were diamond with all the benefits. Did the same thing in the past when we reached the next tier on our first week.

Marg

• Like 1