Are Basic Toiletries Provided?

We're trying to simplify packing/not tempting a TSA violation, so are mouthwash, shave cream, toothpaste, etc. part of the bathroom setup?  Even though we're vets of several voyages I just don't remember whether or not such items were provided.

7 minutes ago, Saildude16 said:

We're trying to simplify packing/not tempting a TSA violation, so are mouthwash, shave cream, toothpaste, etc. part of the bathroom setup?  Even though we're vets of several voyages I just don't remember whether or not such items were provided.

I don't think these items are provided. Somebody else can correct me.

Provided in all suites:  L'Occitane products

Bar soap

Shampoo

Conditioner

Shower gel

Body Milk (not really good lotion)

Also disposable shower caps, cotton buds (q-tips)

Higher-end suites have additional products but not toothpaste/shave cream/mouthwash.

I am not sure what is available in the locker rooms off the gym, but I remember seeing razers.  I thought about this when my luggage took two days to catch up with me, but I only saw the razers the day after the luggage came.

9 minutes ago, Scout16 said:

I am not sure what is available in the locker rooms off the gym, but I remember seeing razers.  I thought about this when my luggage took two days to catch up with me, but I only saw the razers the day after the luggage came.

That's right! Also small plastic combs.   There was also a jug of some kind of pump-dispenser mouthwash with a stack of little paper cups

FWIW, and I know this is totally personal preference, but I am not a fan of the provided L'occitane products. And as a guy I do not have super high standard by any means. I felt far cleaner with my typical costco sourced mass-brand soap and shampoo/conditioner.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/12/2023 at 2:28 PM, slidebite said:

FWIW, and I know this is totally personal preference, but I am not a fan of the provided L'occitane products. And as a guy I do not have super high standard by any means. I felt far cleaner with my typical costco sourced mass-brand soap and shampoo/conditioner.

For a guy...Soap=bodywash=shampoo=conditioner=face cleanser.

Easy Peasy.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

We are in Concierge currently on Splendor. The alternate to L'Occitane Bergamote (everything) is Vanicream (formerly called Free & Clear). Higher levels will get you Bulgari. I can check with friends who are in a Spendor Suite to verify.

49 minutes ago, Golfwife1 said:

We are in Concierge currently on Splendor. The alternate to L'Occitane Bergamote (everything) is Vanicream (formerly called Free & Clear). Higher levels will get you Bulgari. I can check with friends who are in a Spendor Suite to verify.

Golfwife1---we are on Splendor in Concierge next month. Could you please confirm the shampoo is still in small bottles and not in a dispenser container on the wall of the shower and that the soap is in small bars?  Thanks.

2 hours ago, Flgreg said:

Golfwife1---we are on Splendor in Concierge next month. Could you please confirm the shampoo is still in small bottles and not in a dispenser container on the wall of the shower and that the soap is in small bars?  Thanks.

In December on the Splendor the shampoo/conditioner was in little bottles. We had to ask for extra bar soap because they provide one bar for handwashing at the sink, but body wash for the shower. We had no problem getting more bar soap.

I think Concierge suites might have 2 sinks, so you might get 2 bars anyway.