Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

5 hours ago, Biker19 said:

There's not a general amount and sometimes the group rate is higher than the regular sales price.

4 hours ago, tottenhamfc said:

ok thanks. This one is well priced I think.

In this case, the refundable deposit fares through my TA are a few hundred dollars less per cabin than the nonrefundable deposit fares available from Royal for the same balcony category. 

If you booked refundable deposit fares directly through Royal, you can always transfer your bookings into a TA's group as long as they still have group space in the category you booked.

1 minute ago, eel said:

In this case, the refundable deposit fares through my TA are a few hundred dollars less per cabin than the nonrefundable deposit fares available from Royal for the same balcony category. 

If you booked refundable deposit fares directly through Royal, you can always transfer your bookings into a TA's group as long as they still have group space in the category you booked.

Too late already booked non refundable. I will keep it in mind for the future. I think these two cruises will be sold out relatively quickly.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, eel said:

What you booked has nothing to do with the ability to transfer into or get the group rate.

You could have booked a non refundable deposit in a category not offered at a group rate and move that booking into the group and switch to a category that is held in the group and get the lower price.  The booking will still remain non refundable even though it is inside of the group.

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Longer final payment dates are for sailings longer than 14 days.  14 day sailings are still 90 days

It said 14 days on website but the cruise is actually 15 days. The issue is people could miss the payment as they assume that the second leg TP is due after the first leg when it is actually before. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, tottenhamfc said:

It said 14 days on website but the cruise is actually 15 days. The issue is people could miss the payment as they assume that the second leg TP is due after the first leg when it is actually before. 

Didn't realize the consumer website was advertising it as a 14 day cruise .  This is what I see.

image.png.fc71c7c888eef394378e81da25b48d0d.png

image.png.1798b51bc7202be6070e7d7d48899432.png

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Didn't realize the consumer website was advertising it as a 14 day cruise .  This is what I see.

Yes, it seems that on the consumer website, they never calculate the repeat day for coming back over International Dateline. On this TP, we repeat May 5 2025.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

Yes, it seems that on the consumer website, they never calculate the repeat day for coming back over International Dateline. On this TP, we repeat May 5 2025.

Hmm. Do they screw you out of the extra night of C&A points too?

10 minutes ago, Steeler Nation At Sea said:

Not what I'm seeing and the repeated day is May 11 it says further into the booking.

Interesting, since we get back to Seattle on May 8 with an overnight, and debark on May 9. I’m looking at the confirmation email from Royal, with the itinerary attached.

Edited by crzndeb

37 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

Hey Deb

FYI, I was able to get the TP adjusted to a 150% solo supplement.  They will most likely disallow the Singapore to Tokyo as it is over Easter.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, crzndeb said:

Interesting, since we get back to Seattle on May 8 with an overnight, and debark on May 9. I’m looking at the confirmation email from Royal, with the itinerary attached.

You are absolutely right ️ 

I read "day 11" repeating and added the May all by myself.  Dangerous before my second cup of coffee.

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea
  • Like 2