Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

53 minutes ago, OzSail said:

Silly question, but I'm looking at travelling to Galveston, Texas for a Caribbean cruise.   Would that be covered under February 12?

Galveston schedule is out through March 2026, what you’re looking for is probably already available and for sale. 

4 hours ago, springaussie said:

Looks like Nothing on sale till October 2026 anymore.

image.png.7ba33688cec325839c0fae8bc40471bf.png

Singapore deployment looks a lot earlier than usual this year. If there are no delays. I wonder why? I remember this used to come out June, if not July usually.

38 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

Singapore deployment looks a lot earlier than usual this year. If there are no delays. I wonder why? I remember this used to come out June, if not July usually.

Which ships? Is Anthem on the list?

6 minutes ago, tottenhamfc said:

Which ships? Is Anthem on the list?

Anthem is said to only be having a one season stunt in Singapore. I don’t think she will continue for the 25/26 season.

I actually did not realize we were waiting for Carib later 2025 sailings.   I stumbled on Adventure out of PC for late Oct. 2025 for a B2B today.  Went down to Next Cruise here on Serenade and booked it.  Had no idea it had not been out for awhile...no wonder lots of cabins available.  Thought it might be due to Star taking all reservations away.  😉 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, tottenhamfc said:

Thanks. I guess if it can get through the Red Sea. 

She will either way. If it’s cancelling some b sailings on the repo portion or starting sailings of the Singapore season to allow more time to pass through.

Just now, Ethanol95 said:

She will either way. If it’s cancelling some b sailings on the repo portion or starting sailings of the Singapore season to allow more time to pass through.

I am on Singapore to Tokyo then on to Seattle. Hope its a go. Its a great itinerary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ethanol95 said:

How strict are they with carry on drinks in Singapore?

Do they enforce the one bottle of wine and 12 nonalcoholic?

1 minute ago, Chiliburn said:

How strict are they with carry on drinks in Singapore?

Do they enforce the one bottle of wine and 12 nonalcoholic?

Haven’t tried yet mate! Been relying on diamond vouchers thus far. Sorry can’t really help there. 

4 minutes ago, Ethanol95 said:

Haven’t tried yet mate! Been relying on diamond vouchers thus far. Sorry can’t really help there. 

We have the 5 vouchers but it’s good to have something in your fridge when you are just relaxing.I’m on the Quantum repo and it’s fairly long.

1 minute ago, Chiliburn said:

We have the 5 vouchers but it’s good to have something in your fridge when you are just relaxing.I’m on the Quantum repo and it’s fairly long.

If I’m usually sailing out of Singapore, it’s usually 5n or less so 4/5 vouchers a day is plenty haha

6 hours ago, Ethanol95 said:

Deployment releases do change. Some yrs Seasonal, Repo and Long Caribbean are one the first, other times one the last and back again. Been Booking these last 15yrs nite they are released and have been Nov threw June and anywhere in between

5 hours ago, island lady said:

I actually did not realize we were waiting for Carib later 2025 sailings.   I stumbled on Adventure out of PC for late Oct. 2025 for a B2B today.  Went down to Next Cruise here on Serenade and booked it.  Had no idea it had not been out for awhile...no wonder lots of cabins available.  Thought it might be due to Star taking all reservations away.  😉 

Yeah really have watch all the time, Booked a B3B 28nites on Jewel next yr for about 60% of what I'd pay for same number nites on Serenade. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, island lady said:

Darn!  I was hoping to run into you again on the Allure WB TA next year ;o))))

1 hour ago, Teeara said:

Darn!  I was hoping to run into you again on the Allure WB TA next year ;o))))

LOL...would have loved that as well.  🙂  We are extremely booked up next year, starting off right away in January with a B2B Viking that circumnavigates all of Australia and NZ with Taz and Bali tossed in.  Then Radiance B2B Alaska followed by Northwest passage B2B on Viking, and then Adventure B2B.  Still have December 2025 to fill in yet.  😉 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Has there been any test loads this week ahead for the launch next week? 

I keep looking for the Fall/Autumn TAs! 

There is one up for Explorer.  4 nights Bahamas and Perfect Day from PC in November 2025.

• Thanks 1