Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

2 hours ago, Cruiser24 said:

On Tuesday I finally got around to booking the PC cruise only to find that all balconies and suites were sold out.  I got up last night in the middle of the night and decided to see if there was availability.  Sure enough there was one balcony open.  I booked it immediately.  Today I checked again for friends and now they’re offering a guarantee balcony for $5000 for 2.  I paid $3400.  Crazy. 

Yeah, the PCs go fast.  We contacted our TA the second day it was out, and, some of the cabin categories were already gone!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, AkSusan said:

Yeah, the PCs go fast.  We contacted our TA the second day it was out, and, some of the cabin categories were already gone!

Agree, usually sell fast but with decent rates they cleaned out last week. Now they are lot higher

2 hours ago, Cruiser24 said:

On Tuesday I finally got around to booking the PC cruise only to find that all balconies and suites were sold out.  I got up last night in the middle of the night and decided to see if there was availability.  Sure enough there was one balcony open.  I booked it immediately.  Today I checked again for friends and now they’re offering a guarantee balcony for $5000 for 2.  I paid $3400.  Crazy. 

Yeah I do Solo and from what Booked last week until I checked last nite Balcony had Doubled. 

• 2 weeks later...

This document shows Voyager on “ Unique Sailing” for 3 months September to December 2025.

i wonder if Voyager is going take passengers around South Africa from Barcelona to Brisbane. 
It would be a big deployment change. 
https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2025_2026/2025-2026_Deployment_Summary_Ship.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, springaussie said:

This document shows Voyager on “ Unique Sailing” for 3 months September to December 2025.

i wonder if Voyager is going take passengers around South Africa from Barcelona to Brisbane. 
https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2025_2026/2025-2026_Deployment_Summary_Ship.pdf

The cruises are all still for sale , Vicky Freed isn’t completely reliable .

Theres still a very slight chance Serenade could be switched and Voyager might follow Explorer and Brilliance back to the Caribbean.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, springaussie said:

I think you missed the s on the end of "sailings". The itineraries already loaded from Rome via Dubai and Singapore to Brisbane would count as unique sailings.

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I think you missed the s on the end of "sailings". The itineraries already loaded from Rome via Dubai and Singapore to Brisbane would count as unique sailings.

But couldn’t they just put ROM to BNE to cover the trip, as they have with Anthem putting SEA to SIN?  That’s a pretty unique sailing too!!

DH is convinced the Suez isn’t going to happen next year and she will go around empty so I’m not getting my hopes up of seeing Petra!

We have just booked an amazing Aza itinerary and tacking on South Africa wine 🍷 and safari 🦓🦒 🦏🐅 for January 2026, so getting my Africa fix then!! 

Edited by little britain
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, little britain said:

But couldn’t they just put ROM to BNE to cover the trip, as they have with Anthem putting SEA to SIN?  That’s a pretty unique sailing too!!

DH is convinced the Suez isn’t going to happen next year and she will go around empty so I’m not getting my hopes up of seeing Petra!

We have just booked an amazing Aza itinerary and tacking on South Africa wine 🍷 and safari 🦓🦒 🦏🐅 for January 2026, so getting my Africa fix then!! 

They could but I reckon it's more about covering you know what. 😂

Your Africa trip sounds amazing!

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Fiona have a read of this in be you can see the Mediterranean Cruises have been cut short by 2 months.

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2025_2026/2025-2026_Deployment_Summary_Destination.pdf

Edited by springaussie
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

I am booked on Voyager 27 Oct 2025 Ravenna to Rome.  I know in my heart it ain't gonna happen!  I have a plan B lined up but just waiting on RCI cancelling so I dont have to pay the admin fee to change!

Need a sad face to commiserate. It's just such a bum deal that you're being kept hanging on.

😢

5 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

I am booked on Voyager 27 Oct 2025 Ravenna to Rome.  I know in my heart it ain't gonna happen!  I have a plan B lined up but just waiting on RCI cancelling so I dont have to pay the admin fee to change!

Very smart. During CV and start up, it came to point I had backups and backups to them, was nice when there was no penalty for Canceling. At one point at 6 months out I had 4 Booked every 3 months after, think it peaked at 19 at same time, all Canceled by Royal except last 4. Wish you Luck!

7 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

I am booked on a b2b for 6th oct and the 13th. Will these cruises defo all be cancelled and when?. I think i'll need a plan b too.

6 minutes ago, pamela27 said:

Will these cruises defo all be cancelled and when?

The when is likely to be before anyone has a chance to book flights, which is usually about one year out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

41 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

The when is likely to be before anyone has a chance to book flights, which is usually about one year out.

I think (could be wrong)it was only about 6 months out with Anthem. A year would be nice mainly to find replacement cruises.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I think (could be wrong)it was only about 6 months out with Anthem. A year would be nice mainly to find replacement cruises.

Agree, one Cruise Canceled was was 17months out. Another Sailing was 4 months out but Royal replaced this one with a new Ship. It doing same route but instead of B4B in same Cabin new Ship had me change cabins twice. And this was a Sister Ship so all same Cabin numbers, I canceled all 4

Edited by ONECRUISER

19 hours ago, springaussie said:

Interesting find. I’m booked on the SIN-BNE leg. It would be amazing if there were a revenue cruise around South Africa. And Royal Caribbean now has experience with ports due to the World Cruise itinerary change. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, FionaMG said:

Need a sad face to commiserate. It's just such a bum deal that you're being kept hanging on.

6 hours ago, pamela27 said:

I am booked on a b2b for 6th oct and the 13th. Will these cruises defo all be cancelled and when?. I think i'll need a plan b too.

Come join me on Odyssey 10/25/25, I think that’s the date.  TA to Boston.

2 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Someone has posted cancelations for Brilliance April/May 2025

Screenshot_20240625_233218_Facebook.jpg

They replaced the April 12 (15 nt) Brilliance TA (MIA to Portsmouth) with a April 7 (14 nt) Brilliance TA (MIA to BCN). 

• Thanks 1