Deployment 2025-26 booking season begins

5 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

Is it in the 2nd half of April? I only see 2 cruises in the search results, April 2 and April 10

The one that departs April 10. I have had that booked for about two months. It was in my crown and anchor account on the website, as well as on the app. I booked it on brilliance on an Alaskan sailing as soon as the Baltimore sailings were released and got an incredible price on it. Now, it is still on the Royal website to book, but has disappeared from my CAS account entirely. 

12 hours ago, spencercoop said:

Looks like the Serenade is doing 10/11 day Eastern Caribbean cruises from Fort Lauderdale.

https://creative.rccl.com/Sales/Royal/Deployment/2024-2026_Deployment_Poster.pdf

I wonder how up to date the schedule is?  Both Grandeur and Enchantment have April 2025 10 night sailings from Tampa to book, but neither are listed on the schedule.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

And Id say my 27 Oct 25 Voyager too!

The only reason we are hanging on to our 20 Oct 25 and 27 Oct 25 Voyager bookings is waiting for cancellation and hopefully some meager OBC that we can apply to the Odyssey cruises we replaced them with! 

Edited by eel
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

I wonder how up to date the schedule is?  Both Grandeur and Enchantment have April 2025 10 night sailings from Tampa to book, but neither are listed on the schedule.

That’s exactly what I’m wondering now. I have that sailing on vision I mentioned, and I am wondering if it has been canceled or if they are replacing vision with another ship. 

2 hours ago, eel said:

The only reason we are hanging on to our 20 Oct 25 and 27 Oct 25 Voyager bookings is waiting for cancellation and hopefully some meager OBC that we can apply to the Odyssey cruises we replaced them with! 

I got nothing for the cancellation of Anthem Southampton to Barcelona in October.

40 minutes ago, springaussie said:

I got nothing for the cancellation of Anthem Southampton to Barcelona in October.

Apart from the nice email,Sorry for the inconvenience. Was there a offer towards cancelled airfares?

15 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

Apart from the nice email,Sorry for the inconvenience. Was there an offer towards cancelled airfares? all been closely monitoring the unrest in the Red Sea.

we've made the difficult decision that Anthem of the Seas will instead have to
transit around the southern tip of Africa. As a result, our October 14th, 2024, sailing onboard
Anthem of the Seas has been cancelled.
We're truly sorry for the impact that this has on your vacation plans. The time and effort you
took to plan your cruise is important to us, so we've put together some alternate options that we
hope will work for you and those in your party.
Option 1: Rebook our Explorer of the Seas 8-Night Greece, Cyprus & Turkey Voyage
sailing on October 19th, 2024:
• Sailing from Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy and debarking in Athens (Piraeus),
Greece and visiting:
o Santorini, Greece | Mykonos, Greece | Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey | Bodrum,
Turkey |& Limassol, Cyprus
What you'll receive:
• Your original stateroom category price will either be protected at your original cruise fare
rate or reduced to the current cruise fare rate (whichever is lower). This excludes taxes,
fees, gratuities, and other non-cruise fare items.
o If your cruise was already paid in full and your cruise fare rate decreases, we'll
provide you with a refund for any difference in pricing.
• To sweeten the offer, you'll receive a credit to spend onboard per stateroom:
o $100 USD for Interior, Ocean View, and Balcony staterooms | $200 USD for
Suites
o Plus, an additional $50 USD for each third or more guest to spend onboard.
• And, you'll also be reimbursed for non-refundable, pre-purchased transportation change
fees incurred (such as a flight, train ticket, or rental car).
o We'll cover up to $200 USD (£161) per guest for Domestic changes, or up to
$400 USD (£321) per guest for International changes.
o Please email your receipts and booking information to
RoyalGuestRelations@rccl.com for review.
▪ Include the following information in your email: Booking ID, Anthem
10/19/24, Guest Name, and the last four digits of the preferred card.
Option 2: Re-book any other Royal Caribbean International sailing
• If you prefer to re-book another sailing, we'll waive any non-refundable deposit change
fees.
• Please know, you'll be responsible for any difference in pricing for your cruise fare,
taxes, fees, gratuities (where applicable) and other non-cruise fare ite

If your booking was already paid in full and your cruise fare rate decreases, we'll
provide you with a refund for the difference.
• And, you'll also be reimbursed for non-refundable, pre-purchased transportation change
Option 3: If you can't find a new itinerary that works for you and choose to cancel, we'll
be sad to see you go, but hope you'll come back soon. You'll receive:
• A full refund of any paid portion of your cruise fare (including non-refundable deposits)
and any pre-paid amenities to the original form of payment.
o If you used a Future Cruise Credit on this sailing, and you request a refund
instead, we'll refund any NEW funds paid above the certificate amount, and we'll
issue a new certificate.
• If you booked your airfare through Royal Caribbean International, it will be
automatically refunded to you. However, if you booked on your own, please contact the
service provider directly for your options with them.
• Please note, if you choose this option, we will not provide additional compensation.
Any refunds due will be credited to your original form of payment within 14 business days after
your decision - kindly note, refund times may vary depending on your financial institution.
It's important to us that you find the best vacation option. Please contact CruCon Cruise Outlet’s
Customer Service Department at 1-800-493-6609 or email custserv@crucon.com no later than
April 23rd, 2024, otherwise you will default to Option 3 and we'll automatically cancel your
booking. If you decide to go with Option 1 or 2, please also contact CruCon Cruise Outlet’s
Customer Service Department. Kindly note, as we work to complete these updates, you may see
no action has been taken after the deadline has passed. Not to worry, we'll update your booking
accordingly.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, springaussie said:

we've made the difficult decision that Anthem of the Seas will instead have to
transit around the southern tip of Africa. As a result, our October 14th, 2024, sailing onboard
Anthem of the Seas has been cancelled.
We're truly sorry for the impact that this has on your vacation plans. The time and effort you
took to plan your cruise is important to us, so we've put together some alternate options that we
hope will work for you and those in your party.
Option 1: Rebook our Explorer of the Seas 8-Night Greece, Cyprus & Turkey Voyage
sailing on October 19th, 2024:
• Sailing from Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy and debarking in Athens (Piraeus),
Greece and visiting:
o Santorini, Greece | Mykonos, Greece | Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey | Bodrum,
Turkey |& Limassol, Cyprus
What you'll receive:
• Your original stateroom category price will either be protected at your original cruise fare
rate or reduced to the current cruise fare rate (whichever is lower). This excludes taxes,
fees, gratuities, and other non-cruise fare items.
o If your cruise was already paid in full and your cruise fare rate decreases, we'll
provide you with a refund for any difference in pricing.
• To sweeten the offer, you'll receive a credit to spend onboard per stateroom:
o $100 USD for Interior, Ocean View, and Balcony staterooms | $200 USD for
Suites
o Plus, an additional $50 USD for each third or more guest to spend onboard.
Option 2: Re-book any other Royal Caribbean International sailing
• If you prefer to re-book another sailing, we'll waive any non-refundable deposit change
fees.
• Please know, you'll be responsible for any difference in pricing for your cruise fare,
taxes, fees, gratuities (where applicable) and other non-cruise fare ite

If your booking was already paid in full and your cruise fare rate decreases, we'll
provide you with a refund for the difference.
Option 3: If you can't find a new itinerary that works for you and choose to cancel, we'll
be sad to see you go, but hope you'll come back soon. You'll receive:
• A full refund of any paid portion of your cruise fare (including non-refundable deposits)
and any pre-paid amenities to the original form of payment.
o If you used a Future Cruise Credit on this sailing, and you request a refund
instead, we'll refund any NEW funds paid above the certificate amount, and we'll
issue a new certificate.
• If you booked your airfare through Royal Caribbean International, it will be
automatically refunded to you. However, if you booked on your own, please contact the
service provider directly for your options with them.
• Please note, if you choose this option, we will not provide additional compensation.
Any refunds due will be credited to your original form of payment within 14 business days after
your decision - kindly note, refund times may vary depending on your financial institution.
It's important to us that you find the best vacation option. Please contact CruCon Cruise Outlet’s
Customer Service Department at 1-800-493-6609 or email custserv@crucon.com no later than
April 23rd, 2024, otherwise you will default to Option 3 and we'll automatically cancel your
booking. If you decide to go with Option 1 or 2, please also contact CruCon Cruise Outlet’s
Customer Service Department. Kindly note, as we work to complete these updates, you may see
no action has been taken after the deadline has passed. Not to worry, we'll update your booking
accordingly.

It looks like you had to be paid in full to get any travel compensation.

Its a bit vague,I suppose if you were not paid in full you get a credit on your deposit.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, springaussie said:

Exactly.

We were booked on the Anthem from Southampton to Singapore...only leg not cancelled (yet) is Dubai to Singapore.

Yup, nothing. 

Edited by bonsai3s

10 minutes ago, bonsai3s said:

Exactly.

We were booked on the Anthem from Southampton to Singapore...only leg not cancelled (yet) is Dubai to Singapore.

Yup, nothing. 

I don’t think Anthem will be going to Dubai ,it’s pretty wild around there also.

There was a ship load of grain attacked just around there on its way to Iran .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chiliburn said:

I don’t think Anthem will be going to Dubai ,it’s pretty wild around there also.

There was a ship load of grain attacked just around there on its way to Iran .

Oh my...

If she sails straight to Singapore...then we'll be screwed (again)...we already have our flights and hotel.

* @Chiliburn  We genuinely respect all your opinions...but this may be the one time we're hoping you're wrong. :classic_smile: Thanks...we'll have contingency plans in place.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, springaussie said:

Could very well be the case but nothing ventured, nothing gained.

5 minutes ago, Hoopster95 said:

Does anyone have any insight as to where Explorer is from Sept 20, 2025 until her TA from Lisbon on Oct 19, 2025?

You channeling Thor - the guy who sensed and booked on purpose sailings which may get cancelled to collect the OBC?

Biker, who may book that TA.

1 minute ago, smokeybandit said:

That would be right in line with the next drydock since her last one was February 2023.

A drydock only 18 months after her refurbishment/amp? That doesn't make sense to me.

Just now, Biker19 said:

You channeling Thor - the guy who sensed and booked on purpose sailings which may get cancelled to collect the OBC?

Biker, who may book that TA.

LOL!!! Maybe a @twangster / biker / hoopster renunion? 😉

2 minutes ago, Hoopster95 said:

A drydock only 18 months after her refurbishment/amp? That doesn't make sense to me.

30 months and yes, after she's 20 years old the interval drops to that.

7 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

30 months and yes, after she's 20 years old the interval drops to that.

5 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

2.5 years between Feb 2023 and Sept 2025, right on schedule.

Oh duh... my bad.... I can't count this morning.

Yes I missed a year 👍

9 minutes ago, Hoopster95 said:

LOL!!! Maybe a @twangster / biker / hoopster renunion? 😉

Conflicts with a Star class booking I have.  

The Voyager TA on the other hand ends in my backyard so much more attractive.