Retreat Cutbacks? Lunch Sea Days No Longer on App for March 2024 Cruise

Cap_D

22 minutes ago, TeeRick said:

Yes, agree that is in the cruise contract (one which not many people pay much attention).  Even with that legal wiggle room, that is not really an excuse IMO for the loyal customers.  It is making significant changes to their product offering without communicating to the people directly affected who have paid for that product. 

Legal - yes. 

Transparent - no. 

Angst and anger amongst the customer base when this keeps happening- yes.

On point!

On 8/17/2023 at 2:38 AM, verizon said:

To be honest I won’t go to luminae for lunch on sea days

You will miss the nice lunch in Ocean view.

Thats the best seafood lunch I ever have on any cruise I have been taken.

Prepare to bring your tools if you are interested in crab legs because there are limited clamp on the ship.

it May not good to go there if you have mobility issues.

Is this a joke post?

• Like 2

22 hours ago, C-Dragons said:

Respectfully, I have to disagree with you. IMO, X has not caused this angst.

Perhaps everyone needs to read the T&C's on X's website. They have reserved rights to change everything without announcements.

The worst change was when they went to 1-ply toilet paper.  Hey it's in the T&Cs.  😁

Edited by zitsky
  • Haha 1

Yes, the new CEO is a "change agent” by definition, not to mention sailing a new course.  The App changes all the time and has never been 100% accurate.  Change is the only constant. It is not just Celebrity that has joined the “pay more for less” club; it is everywhere nowadays.  Maybe Mother Nature is in charge of that too...who knows, but in a “perfect world...”  However, 3-ply TP that is soft and strong might be close.  I am really surprised that no one has mentioned AI; not all included but artificial intelligence.  

Edited by Lastdance

14 minutes ago, Suite Susie said:

Can someone tell me how to find the Luminae menu on the App. We sail 23rd September in a Sky Suite on Edge. I can see all the other dining options and Menus. 

Sorry, but I do not think they have found caterers yet! 🤪 It is under "Loyalty and Suites," so if it is not there, it should be by the time you board. That tab is at the last one under dining.  I hope they are making some changes...

Edited by Lastdance
  • Like 1

I looked on the app for our cruise in Nov on the Silhouette .   There is no breakfast menu or lunch for Luminae on any days.   

I think X is using the butlers that they eliminated to now run their app department 😱🤗

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

• Haha 1

I have B2B sailings in Sept and can see my app for the 1st sailing which shows Luminae offering lunch on 2 of my port days which obviously is wrong - not concerned. Can anyone tell me if you can view the 2nd sailing now or does it only show 1 sailing at a time?  

29 minutes ago, shirazcruiser said:

I have B2B sailings in Sept and can see my app for the 1st sailing which shows Luminae offering lunch on 2 of my port days which obviously is wrong - not concerned. Can anyone tell me if you can view the 2nd sailing now or does it only show 1 sailing at a time?  

You can pick any ship and any cruise that has been loaded on the app regardless of what you have booked, but if you want something close to accurate on the menus just pick the current cruise on the ship and ignore the pattern of port/sea days.

10 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

You can pick any ship and any cruise that has been loaded on the app regardless of what you have booked, but if you want something close to accurate on the menus just pick the current cruise on the ship and ignore the pattern of port/sea days.

Thanks for responding ....I finally figured out how to find my other sailings!

Edited by shirazcruiser
  • Like 1

On 8/17/2023 at 1:19 AM, neverlaysup said:

I have a 14 day cruise next month and only the first 5 days are fully loaded with everything after day 7 completely unavailable.

We are on a 10 night cruise in March, 2024and Luminae dining times on the app are shown for 14 days 🙂

Edited by rcrabb1513
type of year