Crystal Block Question

Cruiser 5452

If they have it in stock on the ship they should provide it on the ship.  If it's out of stock they will offer to ship it.

There was a phase they went through where they offered to ship them on a form in the cabin but I think they realized that cost a lot of money and was pretty labor intensive to manage so they only seem to ship now when they don't have them on hand. 

Drop by the loyalty ambassador when you board and confirm they have you down for one.   

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, twangster said:

There was a phase they went through where they offered to ship them on a form in the cabin

We were still offered this option in June on Mariner, so it may be a ship specific option. I guess we will find out in November on Serenade when we hit our next block cruise.

We were offered to have 2 blocks shipped since they were out on Navigator. Have not gotten any of those blocks, so called C&A. Rep found what ship we were missing those 2 blocks from and requested them to be sent out.

Our cruise this week on Brilliance we shall receive another block. I am thinking that it will be in our cabin. The only time we were offered blocks to ship to us was due to ship not having them in stock.

3 hours ago, klfrodo said:

So how big are these? I believe my wife earns 1 on our upcoming cruise out of Southampton. Have to make sure we have luggage space after spending 2 weeks in London Pre-cruise and then coming back to the States.

The originals weigh 2.4 pounds, because they are lead crystal.  

4" x 3.5" x 2"

That's for the block itself.  The box is larger, of course, because it's padded.

crystal block 2.JPG

• Thanks 1