My Rose

GranysT

On my Sept 10th cruise, I came back to the cabin, on the 2nd night, to find a lovely red rose, in a vase on the counter. My husband swore it wasn't from him. I don't know where he would have gotten one anyway. It must have been the cabin steward. Do they all do this, or was I just lucky? It was still nice at the end of cruise, and I wanted to keep it. But, he took it away the last night. Bummer. I enjoyed it all week though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GranysT said:

They should attach a note with it, to let you know where it came from. Anyway, it was very nice, and I loved it.. 

As already noted the rose was from the Captain's Club host.  Periodically there will be a note attached, but since it is so common the assumption is that folks know this.  So paper is not wasted to attach a note.

• Like 1

glad Cap Club still giving the rose.

In AQ Class we used to have a small vase with a long lasting flower stem as well.

I will try to bring in a small vase or arrangement..flowrrs brighten tjibgs ip so much..Always ordered several arrangements..

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, hcat said:

glad Cap Club still giving the rose.

In AQ Class we used to have a small vase with a long lasting flower stem as well.

I will try to bring in a small vase or arrangement..flowrrs brighten tjibgs ip so much..Always ordered several arrangements..

I tried to do a CC  search for an old thread (without success),  where I posted  several of my beautiful Celebrity flowers..I came across it the other day but didn't book mark it.  They were truly lovely!

13 hours ago, zitsky said:

I wanted to buy flowers for the cabin.  I’ll take a rose!

I stop and buy a bouquet of flowers prior to boarding - enjoy them the whole cruise.  Best flowers are at Pike's Market in Seattle.  Also decent flowers at the Whole Foods in downtown Miami.  In Amsterdam and  Budapest found them in the grocery store or street market.  Don't buy wine but do find flowers.