Windjammer only option for lunch on Embarkation Day? Liberty?

2 hours ago, travelberlin said:

Does the Promenade Cafe serves lunch on embarkation day? Is this in all ships?

It does on all ships that have a Royal Promenade. It doesn't exist on ships smaller than V class or on Q class.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

It does on all ships that have a Royal Promenade. It doesn't exist on ships smaller than V class or on Q class.

While Q class ships don't have a promenade cafe, they do have a place that has small sandwiches and desserts.

Just got off the Liberty and Chops is open for lunch on embarkation day at noon.  We had the UDP and I guess it's also open for lunch paying guests as well.  Not terribly crowded and a good lunch to start the cruise.  WJ was a mad house!

3 hours ago, torpeedo said:

Just got off the Liberty and Chops is open for lunch on embarkation day at noon.  We had the UDP and I guess it's also open for lunch paying guests as well.  Not terribly crowded and a good lunch to start the cruise.  WJ was a mad house!

Do you remember how much it was without the UDP?  Thanks so much!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2023 at 6:24 PM, Cruiser 5452 said:

Chops at lunch on Embarkation Day is a no brainer.    Great lunch , no fighting for your food in the windjammer.   Cost is in the mid twenty dollar range if you book ahead of time.

im so spoiled by CK on oasis that i did indeed book chops for embark day on liberty.  cant remember last time i did a buffet on the 1st day on any ship. way too crazy. heck on oasis at least you have solarium which also is very good. ive been in there for a while with no one there because newbies dont know it's an option. 

also i noticed the dinner time filet is only 1 oz larger than lunch and it's 30 bucks more. thats  a very expensive oz!