What is the Welcome Gift for Diamond Members

CarolRoy

What is the Welcome Gift in the cabin now.  It used to be 2 cans of soda or beer.  If it is just water now, how many bottles of water in the cabin if you are both Diamond?

Any other perks we should know about.  Will be sailing on the Anthem in 9 days.  

5 minutes ago, CarolRoy said:

What is the Welcome Gift in the cabin now.  It used to be 2 cans of soda or beer.  If it is just water now, how many bottles of water in the cabin if you are both Diamond?

Seems random to me. I've seen posted 2 3 or 4 bottles of water. I got 3. My lower pts friend got 4 this week. 

The 4 drinks a day anywhere anytime, free photo, 1 day of wifi. 

If you called to tell them your preferences, do you have to call again (each time you cruise).

Our first time as Diamond, we didn't receive anything.

The second time we did (water), but I had called before the cruise.  Do I have to do this again?

Just now, mafig said:

If you called to tell them your preferences, do you have to call again (each time you cruise).

The second time we did (water), but I had called before the cruise.  Do I have to do this again?

Based on your experiences I would. 1-800-526-9723. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, mafig said:

There is no choice for welcome beverage.  It's bottled water.  Number varies by C&A tier status.  No call necessary.

Diamond Plus and Pinnacle have amenity choices (wine, logo items, etc.) that you have to call to request.  The choice remains the same until you change it.

Reminder to self:  I don't need another toiletry bag or tote bag.  Call to change amenities.

• Haha 5

50 minutes ago, CarolRoy said:

Last cruise we (D+) only got water.....no more coke. We'll see what happens on our next cruise.

2 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

There is no choice for welcome beverage.  It's bottled water.  Number varies by C&A tier status.  No call necessary.

Diamond Plus and Pinnacle have amenity choices (wine, logo items, etc.) that you have to call to request.  The choice remains the same until you change it.

Reminder to self:  I don't need another toiletry bag or tote bag.  Call to change amenities.

Agree...We are also overloaded with toiletry bags, tote bags and beach towels !!

I completely forgot about the additional items for turning Diamond plus. I had a hard time understanding the lady, but basically in addition to the water, as diamond plus, we get one additional thing to the cabin each sailing that includes wine or? I could only understand her saying wine. I'm guessing there's other options? 

Off the Anthem last Sunday.  Received 2 bottles of water in the cabin; later in the week, I received a "Chef's Gift" of a plate of petits fours/little pastries--they were quite good!  Not sure if that was part of the Diamond deal, too.  

Teddie

32 minutes ago, colesc15 said:

I completely forgot about the additional items for turning Diamond plus. I had a hard time understanding the lady, but basically in addition to the water, as diamond plus, we get one additional thing to the cabin each sailing that includes wine or? I could only understand her saying wine. I'm guessing there's other options? 

D+ & Pinnacle amenity choices:

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/dam/royal/resources/pdf/cas-amenities-feb-2023.pdf

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

You'll only get water (3 each for D+).  No coke unless you choose a 6-pack as one of your D+ amenity choices.

I know...found out this change on our October cruise.

1 hour ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We have been receiving standard size water bottles 2 to 4 each cruise then 2 or 3 days later chocolate covered strawberries 

So tired of the chocolate strawberries and they mold so fast. We were just (Oct) in an OS onboard Liberty and got so many food deliveries it was crazy.

• Like 2

On the contrary I prefer the chocolate covered strawberries as the Chef's gift for Diamond Plus...but they never last long enough too go bad. There have been numerous times we received the same dang cookies as you get in the Windjammer. I mean, really?! Windjammer cookies is the special "Chef's gift"! I feel like going all Chef Ramsey on those cookies.🤣

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Ashland said:

So tired of the chocolate strawberries and they mold so fast. We were just (Oct) in an OS onboard Liberty and got so many food deliveries it was crazy.

Agree. Those strawberries I guess are out of season. White on the top, not even red. Looked kinda awful. Dining room was worried I hadnt been there and sent them. I'd just gotten rid of the dessert plate. Between turn around meal, d+ meal, izumi. I wasnt hungry. I wasnt mad at them. Lol. She said she called me for 2 days hahahah. First time onboard 3 weeks. I'm getting to where I cant hardly eat. Tonight is those new asparagus spears app I never remember seeing before. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, BlackForest said:

On the contrary I prefer the chocolate covered strawberries as the Chef's gift for Diamond Plus...but they never last long enough too go bad. There have been numerous times we received the same dang cookies as you get in the Windjammer. I mean, really?! Windjammer cookies is the special "Chef's gift"! I feel like going all Chef Ramsey on those cookies.🤣

Mystery solved. I always ask my wife what the empty plate is for. She claims she has no idea and immediately changes the subject. 😉

• Haha 2