Check-in opens December 26

4 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

It means Dec 26 at midnight. Or maybe a few minutes after. Based on the time zone from where the cruise leaves from.

If it says Check-in opens December 26th, I wouldn't think I'd have to wait until the very end of the day at midnight

1 hour ago, cruisinfanatic said:

I assume that means Christmas day at midnight? Does it always start at midnight without fail?

Can I just pick boarding time and do the rest at a different time?

12:01am (ish) on the 26th. The last 2 that I did were about 12:04am when they opened. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

12:01am (ish) on the 26th. The last 2 that I did were about 12:04am when they opened. 

Which time zone,  Ken? Miami? 

If so here in Europe that would be around 5am, or is it midnight  where the cruise starts? 

Our next cruise starts from Singapore, so does that make a difference?

Thanks 

Edited by sgmn

2 hours ago, sgmn said:

Which time zone,  Ken? Miami? 

If so here in Europe that would be around 5am, or is it midnight  where the cruise starts? 

Our next cruise starts from Singapore, so does that make a difference?

Thanks 

It's supposed to be the timezone where the cruise starts so it would make a difference.
On a sailing from Miami it would indeed be 5 am but from Singapore it would be 4 pm the day before, if I'm doing the calculation correctly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/24/2023 at 9:21 AM, FionaMG said:

It's supposed to be the timezone where the cruise starts so it would make a difference.
On a sailing from Miami it would indeed be 5 am but from Singapore it would be 4 pm the day before, if I'm doing the calculation correctly.

Thank you Fiona, I've made a note on the calendar to try the day before 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mullwi said:

I know others think it is ridiculous, but it makes me happy. I checked in at 12:05 am this morning 🙂

That's what I usually do.  It was great when I checked in for the Anthem for the wb ta when she was in Southampton.  Midnight Southampton was 6 pm cdt in Nashville.  So nice.

38 minutes ago, njkruzer said:

That's what I usually do.  It was great when I checked in for the Anthem for the wb ta when she was in Southampton.  Midnight Southampton was 6 pm cdt in Nashville.  So nice.

Hah! I'm in the opposite position. My check-in should be opening tomorrow morning at 5 am my time! 😬

9 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

I'd rather it be at 5am and have to get up a little early than what I have to do which is stay up until midnight and then try to get to sleep.

I can understand that. I'm usually still awake at midnight so it wouldn't be a problem for me but I doubt I'll bother getting up that early on purpose. 😂

• Like 1

I just grabbed the arrival times at what would have been 1.45 am EST (6.45 for me). I'll do the rest later on today. I got 11.30, which was the earliest available. I don't know if there were any earlier slots before then, but I'm happy with that.  😁

15 hours ago, njkruzer said:

Thank you, I was reading this thinking I need to figure out Southampton to central time for when mine opens. 6pm will be nice!

Just now, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Popping this one back open since my check-in for the 2/17 Anthem opens at midnight (or is supposed to).

What do I need to have ready? I assume passport. Do I need a selfie ready to go? Anything else?

No selfie needed. The reason to checkin early is to get an early boarding.  Once you get that done you can do the rest later. Will need passport fo the rest of the checkin. 

• Like 1