LIVE from the Celebration 1/14-1/21…

A fun little horn just sounded. I thought they were pulling the Celebration in to get us… nope. Just another round of bags. Mr. Megan wasn’t amused that I was amused at the horn. 🙄 he needs another crown. 

• Haha 25

2 hours ago, Stallion said:

Better keep an eye on him- I think he's in Seat 7A - 4 rows behind you like in the video

Several years ago I was on a flight that had Hunter Hayes and his band on it.  He proceeded to do an impromptu video while playing on of his songs.  I had an ever so brief cameo on it.

• Like 12

22 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

There’s like 5 planes all waiting at the same baggage claim. I stepped outside to feel the warmth. I need my flip flops. 

IMG_1082.jpeg

I want to be there. I think we must have at 18 inches of fresh snow and still coming.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

We are still sitting out here waiting on a gate. Ana… the lady next to me is napping. 

image.jpg

Oh that would not happen on my flight. As soon as she moved her foot, my foot would be there and stay there even if it meant I was uncomfortable the whole way. 😡

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Etta1213 said:

It might backfire if it draws more and more xl flyers to Southwest. Prices will have to go up. If I need two seats, I should pay for two seats??

There is that too. I felt like that should have been the case when I was sitting beside my BFF on a red eye from Vegas. She show absolutely no respect for me the person in front of her and the other gal in our row. Just took over all space she thought she needed while pulling herself up by using the back of the seat in front of her. Something like our dear Megan just went through. I said after that NEVER again.  She definitely should have bought two seats or at the very least paid for first class as her husband suggested prior to trip. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, #55worktoplay said:

There is that too. I felt like that should have been the case when I was sitting beside my BFF on a red eye from Vegas. She show absolutely no respect for me the person in front of her and the other gal in our row. Just took over all space she thought she needed while pulling herself up by using the back of the seat in front of her. Something like our dear Megan just went through. I said after that NEVER again.  She definitely should have bought two seats or at the very least paid for first class as her husband suggested prior to trip. 

I saw a suggestion somewhere, that airlines have "seats" at check-in for people to try sitting in, kind of like the sign that says, "If your bag fits here, it's carry-on; if not, you must check it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 6