Current Snail mail address for claiming stockholder onboard credit

Cruise2End

The Carnival website has a page (as of two days ago) for Share Holders' Benefit requests listing fax numbers, email and snail addresses for Carnival, Princess, HAL, Seabourn, etc.  .  For Princess, the snail mail address as listed is:

Commercial Compliance Support

24303 Town Center Drive, Suite 200

Santa Clarita, CA  91355

I do not think your submission via snail mail will be successful.  I submitted a request by fax yesterday, and today I received an email telling me I have to make my request via StockPerks and some kind of "app" on a cell phone.  

Good luck!

You can try the USPS address, it may work or it may eventually be forwarded to stockperks. If you don't have the app or do not wish to use the app you can use email.

Send the email to hello@stockperks.com. Include all the the required information, name, ship, booking number(s), date of sailing. Attach a redacted copy of your stock statement showing ownership of the Carnival stock as well as the financial company's name and your name. Mention you do not have access to the app of something like that. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Cruise2End said:

Just want current USPS address to send.   Yes I know there’s a StockPerks app, but I’m not interested in giving third party that much personal info. TIA 😊

The only way to get the benefit is via Stockperks. They’ll know your name, that you own shares of CCL, and your booking number. If you’re truly uncomfortable with that, the shareholder benefit may not be worth it to you.

• Like 6

I got this email in response to my question about submitting for obc without a smartphone:

You can select “Contact us” in the Stockperks app or you can email

carnivalcorp@stockperks.com directly with your question and Stockperks’ help desk will work with you to help you about your request.

• Thanks 1

Just sent my usual info to the "hello@stockperks.com" email. 

I will let you all know if it actually works. I sent my usual broker info and a copy of the form I used to send to request directly from Princess.

Will let you all know. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

All one needs to do is send a recent brokerage statement with the account number blackened out to hello at stockperks.com.....easy peasy - credit given usually within one day...you are not giving out any private information by blacking out your acct number. I have done this for several cruises and it works fine....I cannot understand why so many are making a big deal about all this.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cruise2End said:

Just want current USPS address to send.   Yes I know there’s a StockPerks app, but I’m not interested in giving third party that much personal info. TIA 😊

There's not one.

Stolen snail mail is a thing too, and probably more likely than a secure app. 

Princess has enlisted StockPerks to verify shares owned, name and booking number.  Not a brokerage account number. 

Edited by startedwithamouse

I just scanned my statement from my brokerage acct and blacked out all but the needed dates and my name and the quantity of stock and sent it to the below  email , You need your ship name and booking number and sailing date.

SBPCL@Princesscruises.com

5 hours ago, Torfamm said:

The only way to get the benefit is via Stockperks. They’ll know your name, that you own shares of CCL, and your booking number. If you’re truly uncomfortable with that, the shareholder benefit may not be worth it to you.

It is not the only way. I did it via email just last week. Princess told me next month they plan to roll out a web version too. Not everyone uses a smart phone or even if they do won't download these glitchy apps. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruzsnooze said:

It is not the only way. I did it via email just last week. Princess told me next month they plan to roll out a web version too. Not everyone uses a smart phone or even if they do won't download these glitchy apps. 

After hearing that you and a few others have used this approach we did this too yesterday.  We will look forward to seeing a web version in the future.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cruzsnooze said:

My understanding is that the credit process is still processed by Stockperks in the same way that upgrade bids are processed through a third party. I could certainly be misinformed though 

Thanks everyone.   I will try the email and see.   I don’t have a problem using apps, but StockPerks ask for your income information and then wants you to link to your brokerage accounts.   I’m not going to do that - for me, this is a red flag from a third party vendor - not Carnival.   Just me. ☺️

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cruise2End said:

Thanks everyone.   I will try the email and see.   I don’t have a problem using apps, but StockPerks ask for your income information and then wants you to link to your brokerage accounts.   I’m not going to do that - for me, this is a red flag from a third party vendor - not Carnival.   Just me. ☺️

You don’t have to do that. You can just give them a copy of your statement with every thing but your name and ownership of the CCL shares blacked out

2 hours ago, Cruise2End said:

I know for a fact that Stockperks does NOT ask for any income info- if you use the email , one just sends the brokerage statement with blacked out acct info and away you go...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Cruise2End said:

On the app page asking for personal info, look at the UPPER RIGHT, click on "SKIP". No personal income information needed. 

On 2/2/2024 at 2:56 PM, eclue said:

All one needs to do is send a recent brokerage statement with the account number blackened out to hello at stockperks.com.....easy peasy - credit given usually within one day...you are not giving out any private information by blacking out your acct number. I have done this for several cruises and it works fine....I cannot understand why so many are making a big deal about all this.

I did exactly what you suggest and received a reply telling me to use the Stockperks app and "Plaid". I replied asking why they can't use the emailed information I sent, including a letter from my brokerage stating that I own the 100 shares.

I have not received a response.

This is why it's a "big deal", and I am angry enough to jump ship over it. After the two cruises we have booked, I intend to switch to land-based vacations or a different cruise line.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Teechur said:

I did exactly what you suggest and received a reply telling me to use the Stockperks app and "Plaid". I replied asking why they can't use the emailed information I sent, including a letter from my brokerage stating that I own the 100 shares.

This is why it's a "big deal", and I am angry enough to jump ship over it. After the two cruises we have booked, I intend to switch to land-based vacations or a different cruise line.

I don’t think it’s much different to upload it to the app yourself than to email it and ask them to do that for you. If yiu really aren’t willing to use the app then maybe you’re right in saying this isn’t for you.

35 minutes ago, Teechur said:

I have no idea why this happenend to you. I have done this for at least 6 cruises and have not had an issue....most recently done about a week ago.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, eclue said:

I have no idea why this happenend to you. I have done this for at least 6 cruises and have not had an issue....most recently done about a week ago.

I don't know why either, but I do know if Carnival/Princess required this app in order to book a cruise they would go out of business. For my cruise 5 months ago, I was able to use email.

If my current bookings didn't include 4 people on one cruise and 6 on the other, I would look at other options. Meanwhile, I started looking at land-based trips today for next year.

I have no doubt this is an effort to get people to give up.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Teechur said:

I don't know why either, but I do know if Carnival/Princess required this app in order to book a cruise they would go out of business. For my cruise 5 months ago, I was able to use email.

If my current bookings didn't include 4 people on one cruise and 6 on the other, I would look at other options. Meanwhile, I started looking at land-based trips today for next year.

I have no doubt this is an effort to get people to give up.

Maybe try resending it????

39 minutes ago, Torfamm said:

I don’t think it’s much different to upload it to the app yourself than to email it and ask them to do that for you. If yiu really aren’t willing to use the app then maybe you’re right in saying this isn’t for you.

If my employer required me to use this app, I would do it, since they pay me.  To be a customer who has to jump through these silly, complicated hoops to satisfy a company to whom I am giving my money, it is insulting.

As I pointed out in another thread on this topic, Bud Light learned a $37 billion dollar lesson when they dismissively insulted their customer base while trying to attract younger customers. Perhaps Princess will learn a similar lesson.

If you read the similar threads on this topic, it is obvious that many are struggling with this.

Ultimately, if I have to learn this process to receive my next $250, I will do it, but in the long run, Princess may lose me as a customer.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, eclue said:

Maybe try resending it????

Thanks, I will try that.

Here is the response I received yesterday:

Firstly, thank you for being a loyal Carnival shareholder and guest.  

In order to submit shareholder benefit claims, Carnival strongly recommends all guests to download the Stockperks app to their smartphones.  The program details and links to download the app are on this page:  https://stockperks.com/carnivalcorp.  You can also find the app by searching for "Stockperks" in your app store.  

Connecting your brokerage account via Plaid is the most efficient and secure way to process onboard claims.  

If you have an issue connecting your brokerage account via Plaid, you can also upload your brokerage statement for validation as follows:

• Select profile (bottom right of the app screen)
  • Select portfolio
  • Select validate portfolio (button should be top of screen)
  • If you’re using an iPhone, you’ll see a range of options (Plaid, Fidelity, Alinea, European, Asia Pacific)
  • You can select Fidelity (as a workaround) 
  • Then follow the steps to upload the image of your brokerage statement

Here's a video you can watch of the process as well:  https://youtu.be/sGyuFPulpJs
Once validated, you can submit your claim via the app and Carnival will process it within 5 business days.

I hope this helps.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Kind regards

Zac

Edited by Teechur
punctuation repair
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Teechur said:

If my employer required me to use this app, I would do it, since they pay me.  To be a customer who has to jump through these silly, complicated hoops to satisfy a company to whom I am giving my money, it is insulting.

As I pointed out in another thread on this topic, Bud Light learned a $37 billion dollar lesson when they dismissively insulted their customer base while trying to attract younger customers. Perhaps Princess will learn a similar lesson.

If you read the similar threads on this topic, it is obvious that many are struggling with this.

Ultimately, if I have to learn this process to receive my next $250, I will do it, but in the long run, Princess may lose me as a customer.

Change is definitely hard. If it doesn’t work for you, you’re right, you can go elsewhere. Not all brands use apps for requesting shareholder benefits. 

UPDATE: I just received an email from Zac at Stockperks offering to help me out.

It concludes with the following sentence:

As an aside, we'll have a desktop version ready in the very near future for any future claims of yours