Nieuw Amsterdam and Eurodam in Port Everglades on February 3, 2024

leerathje

ms Nieuw Amsterdam will be at pier 26 from 5:00 am to 3:45 pm, and she is on a 7 Night Eastern Caribbean, and ms Eurodam will be at pier 21 from 5:45 am to 3:00 pm, and she is on an 11 Night Eastern Caribbean Wayfarer.

image.jpeg.e60eaa01b49e9a22f9d7c818fa6f3f44.jpeg

image.jpeg.234db722b24d02c014fbb62c63e06f81.jpeg

Also in port is Celebrity Reflection at pier 29 (4:15 am – 4:00 pm), Viking Mars at pier 19 (4:30 am – 5:00 pm), Sky Princess at pier 2 (4:45 am – 3:00 pm), Odyssey of the Seas at pier 18 (5:15 am – 5:00 pm), and Celebrity Apex at pier 25 (6:00 am – 3:30 pm).

The PTZtv webcam can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/.

Next up:  Nieuw Statendam and Rotterdam on February 4, 2024

Leanne

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I am currently on a bus headed to NA in FLL with a group of 33 neighbors and friends. We are from The Villages, FL and are excited to go on our first ever neighborhood cruise after living here for 14 years!!

• Like 3

Hopefully X Apex will leave on time or close to it.

I see that Sky Pr is tentatively set for 3 pm, good thing she doesn't block anyone in, probably late as usual. Apex has been much better lately and is blocking in NA and X Reflection.

Hopefully, a continuous parade.today.

• Thanks 1

Eurodam and Sky Pr both confirmed for 3 pm

X Apex for 3:30 pm

NA for 3:45 pm

and X Reflection 4 pm [moored behind NA]

2 for 5 pm just a listing  - Odyssey otS and Viking Mars

Edited by Happily@Sea
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, St Pete Cruiser said:

Yes, Zaandam is leaving from Miami. It is a beautiful sunny day here in St Petersburg. Winter goes by too fast for me and summer is too long here.

I think you asked why.  Fort Lauderdale is pretty much full with a total of 7 ships in port.  I think it's theoretically possible to dock at pier 4 but Disney is now using it.  It could be that their use is really exclusive or it could be that there is no room for Zaandam when she returns from her cruise.  I think either of these is possible but I'm not sure.

Roy

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

I think you asked why.  Fort Lauderdale is pretty much full with a total of 7 ships in port.  I think it's theoretically possible to dock at pier 4 but Disney is now using it.  It could be that their use is really exclusive or it could be that there is no room for Zaandam when she returns from her cruise.  I think either of these is possible but I'm not sure.

Roy

It is strange that no other ship has moored at pier 4 - when it usually happens about a dozen times a season.

• Thanks 1