Nightlife aboard the Eclipse?

Greetings,

My wife and I are boarding the Eclipse in May for a 7 night Bermuda cruise, our first time on Celebrity! Just wondering about the nightlife as we're avid NCL cruisers (early /mid 40 year old's) who love the nightly theme parties on NCL ships! (70's, 80's GLOW etc.)

What can you tell me about parties and/or theme nights on the Eclipse?

Thanks in advance!

Equinox is her sister ship, I have always been able to find some nighttime action there...I would assume it would similar.  Silent Disco, DJ's etc...Pool deck night parties (usually 1) on my Celebrity sailings generally happen weather permitting.  

3 hours ago, YankeeFan4Ever said:

Greetings,

My wife and I are boarding the Eclipse in May for a 7 night Bermuda cruise, our first time on Celebrity! Just wondering about the nightlife as we're avid NCL cruisers (early /mid 40 year old's) who love the nightly theme parties on NCL ships! (70's, 80's GLOW etc.)

Thanks in advance!

Nightlife isn’t Celebrity’s strongest area. The planned parties are nothing like on NCL. There will be a deck party (white party, metallic party, something along those lines) but they don’t last long and aren’t nearly as well attended as anything on NCL. Late night is typically in the Sky Lounge but it’s just a DJ and the turnout varies significantly.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

just booked 8 night Bermuda cruise from Bayonne to Bermuda May 11th. First port is Martha's Vineyard which i have never seen on a cruise as a port. Live in Brooklyn . 34 cruise

4 hours ago, PlayBilStu said:

just booked 8 night Bermuda cruise from Bayonne to Bermuda May 11th. First port is Martha's Vineyard which i have never seen on a cruise as a port. Live in Brooklyn . 34 cruise

Although I haven't lived in Brooklyn since 1973, I grew up in Bensonhurst. 

On 2/16/2024 at 5:36 PM, koolkat63 said:

We are on the Bermuda cruise leaving May 26th, looking forward to it ! 

We are on that one too. Join the roll call if you haven't already.

On 2/16/2024 at 11:07 AM, YankeeFan4Ever said:

Greetings,

Thanks in advance!

You may be disappointed at the nightlife on Celebrity.  There is a performance in the theater nightly and there will be one theme night by the pool. Nothing like Royal Caribbean  or NCL in terms of energy on the ship. 

Just an FYI on ocean temps in Bermuda in May... they will be cold. We have local friends in Bermuda that told us locals don't go swimming till after Memorial Day as temps are too cold. We did take a Celebrity cruise to Bermuda Memorial day week once & the water was indeed cold.

We sailed our boat there in November on the way to the Caribbean & the water was cold then. In January when we returned to our boat, water was frigid.

On 3/1/2024 at 8:16 PM, keesar said:

You may be disappointed at the nightlife on Celebrity.  There is a performance in the theater nightly and there will be one theme night by the pool. Nothing like Royal Caribbean  or NCL in terms of energy on the ship. 

There will also be Silent Disco 1 or 2 nights and often a ABBA or some other theme in the Sky Lounge.  How lively or dull can vary by cruise, but don’t expect to be partying past 1 at the latest.

• 1 month later...
On 3/1/2024 at 8:40 PM, kfrey68 said:

We are on that one too. Join the roll call if you haven't already.

I am sailing on that one too.  See you there😀