Express pass can’t print

SeaMee

We board today and completed health questionnaire but when I go to print express pass it states my husband has an appointment at 1:00 for medical exam. What is this?  Any idea?  We are both healthy and we’re planning on getting to port early as we are in a suite.

Posted (edited)

Try going to the X website on your computer and log in. Go to Manage My Reservation, then Before you Sail. Go to the Documents and you should be able to print from there.  Or just use your smartphone and the Xpress pass should appear there and skip the printing. Just for safety in case WIFI fails I'd take a screenshot of the Xpress pass for a just in case.

Edited by Luvcrusn

Yes my pass comes up that way or thru the celebrity app. But my husband says to proceed to the counter. Never had this problem 

15 minutes ago, SeaMee said:

We board today and completed health questionnaire but when I go to print express pass it states my husband has an appointment at 1:00 for medical exam. What is this?  Any idea?  We are both healthy and we’re planning on getting to port early as we are in a suite.

It is possible that something your husband indicated on the health questionnaire triggered further questioning at boarding by a member of the medical staff.

23 minutes ago, SeaMee said:

If you are already there and close to the port, just go a bit earlier and they can help you.

8 minutes ago, Liao said:

If you are already there and close to the port, just go a bit earlier and they can help you.

That’s our plan

• Like 1

I have heard about that popping up when someone answers Yes to one of the health questions.   In that case the passenger has to have a quick meeting from A medical professional.    I remember reading of one where a wife filling out her Husband's Health check and had accidentally checked he was pregnant.   It was quickly resolved but he did have to speak with a nurse who laughed and cleared him to board.

Stuff does happen with Celebrity's IT.  On our January Beyond sailing the health questionaire never showed up in the app, xpress passes did not show up so I had to go to the hotel's biz center and print them out the night before....

5 hours ago, Mr. Click said:

Stuff does happen with Celebrity's IT.  

I had to laugh when I read your post!  The *EXACT* same sentiment prevails over on the Princess board regarding *their* IT department! 😄

• Like 1