CCL Shareholder Benefit extended until december 31st, 2024.

Shareholder Benefit website now updated with extended benefit, changed and extended from July 31st 2024 to 31st December 2024.

They are now suggesting to use the Stockperks App to implement a more automated and streamlined process for the processing of shareholder benefits.

https://www.carnivalcorp.com/shareholder-information/shareholder-benefit

• Like 2
  • Thanks 6

21 minutes ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

Hasn’t this always been extended annually (as opposed to 6 months)???

Indeed, it used to be July to July the next year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alphen said:

I wonder if this is part of the change to StockPerks. Perhaps they have asked to have it aligned with the end of year going forward.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Alphen said:

It is usually reapproved as part of the annual meeting. Stock Perks may have requested it to fall in line with the calendar year to simplify things.

18 minutes ago, farjar said:

Any idea how far in advance of a cruise they are accepting proof being submitted?  How far out has anyone done it and been approved?

Not sure, but my request thru Stockperks last week for our October cruise was declined with a note to resubmit in a few months. Resent it yesterday and approved in hours.

Thank you to OP for posting this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

My thanks to @Alphen as well!  I was able to submit my request via Stockperks yesterday for my November cruise.  It was approved and applied a few hours later. 

Our cruise leaves January 6th, 2025. I'll have to see if there will be enough time to submit and get accepted before sailing.

2 hours ago, Sea42 said:

Our cruise leaves January 6th, 2025. I'll have to see if there will be enough time to submit and get accepted before sailing.

The new date was now announced for cruises from 31st of July onward, so guessing they will also announce new dates well ahead of the 31st of December, so should not be a problem?

• Like 1

We have successfully requested and received notification of our OBC for two cruises, after figuring out you need to enter the year in four digits in the form in the App, instead of two digits 🤪

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Alphen said:

We have successfully requested and received notification of our OBC for two cruises, after figuring out you need to enter the year in four digits in the form in the App, instead of two digits 🤪

I am curious how many days they need to approve copy of our bank statement (I deleted the same information as before) and to confirm the OBC for our cruise in april. Redeeming for a booking in August seems not possible at this very moment in the App as the green knob turned grey.....

25 minutes ago, MAVIP said:

I am curious how many days they need to approve copy of our bank statement (I deleted the same information as before) and to confirm the OBC for our cruise in april. Redeeming for a booking in August seems not possible at this very moment in the App as the green knob turned grey.....

We submitted our proof of ownership and recent statement in January and it was approved within 2 business days.

Regarding your booking, ours is also in August, are you sure you entered 2024 for year, in stead of 24 like we did at first? Does it show that you are "eligible" for all of the Carnival Corp cruise lines in the App? Otherwise your approval of the stock might still be pending.

It should show like this, if you select "Carnival Corp. & PLC" in the main screen of your App.

image.thumb.png.254cf7717e495f23516f129855feed15.png

• Thanks 1

Thanks Alphen,

Not "eligible" yet (still pending) and at Holland America Line: Onboard credit per stateroom on sailings it says:  "03/04/2024 in Progress"  .  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MAVIP said:

In the meantime: Everything approved and applied. And even visible in Navigator for both bookings!

Would be interested to know where you can see this in the Navigator App, I can only pull up one booking at the time and haven't found any OBC in the App yet, but that could be me!

• Like 1

On 3/5/2024 at 3:21 PM, farjar said:

Any idea how far in advance of a cruise they are accepting proof being submitted?  How far out has anyone done it and been approved?

I have done many that were more than one calendar year in advance - most recently for Noordam (sailing Jan 14 2023, but OBC approved and added to sailing on January 04, 2022).

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Alphen said:

Would be interested to know where you can see this in the Navigator App, I can only pull up one booking at the time and haven't found any OBC in the App yet, but that could be me!

Before I never found any OBC too and as of now I still donot see any "normal" OBC, but I was surprised to see this this morning:

Open APP Navigator

Account/Myaccount

Cruise credits, Deposits & Onboard Credits

scroll all the way down to Onboard Credits

text

AVAILABLE

#.....

SAIL by 9 maart 2025   USD  $....

#....

SAIL by 9 maart 2025   USD  $

Hartelijke groet.

2 minutes ago, MAVIP said:

Before I never found any OBC too and as of now I still donot see any "normal" OBC, but I was surprised to see this this morning:

Open APP Navigator

Account/Myaccount

Cruise credits, Deposits & Onboard Credits

scroll all the way down to Onboard Credits

text

AVAILABLE

#.....

SAIL by 9 maart 2025   USD  $....

#....

SAIL by 9 maart 2025   USD  $

Hartelijke groet.

Found, bedankt!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MAVIP said:

@Alphen As from today: shareholders OBC not visible anymore in Navigator. Reason? Please let me know whether it is the case in your Navigator too. 

Just looked, still showing here!

• Thanks 1