St. Patrick's Sale

cruzfiend

I've checked all four of our bookings, and none of them are showing 25% off ANYTHING. Who is able to use these sales and why don't they apply to ours if I have been given the email? 🤷‍♀️

19 minutes ago, cruzfiend said:

I've checked all four of our bookings, and none of them are showing 25% off ANYTHING. Who is able to use these sales and why don't they apply to ours if I have been given the email? 🤷‍♀️

When is your bookings for? In the small print I saw all of 2024 excluding one sailing

1 minute ago, cruzfiend said:

Lena, I have one in Sept, Nov., and Dec.

ok that's odd both my July and Dec have 25% discounts on drinks.

Excursions it depends some are showing 20% others are 5 and 15%

image.thumb.png.ab82576aca9c8e1ad7527344e61ace60.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cruzfiend said:

Well, i'm glad someone is benefiting. 🙌

Not sure who, I bought my packages earlier in the year for 50% off. But I guess if you missed that and only have 10% this is an improvement.

• Like 1

Read the fine print.....

*St Patrick's Day (“Offer”) is available on March 17, 2024 until 11:59 PM EST (“Offer Period”) to guests booked on select sailings departing March 21 – All of open 2024, excluding Celebrity Beyond June 23rd, charter sailings and holiday sailings (“Offer Cruise”) and provides up to 25% savings off the onboard purchase price of new purchases of select goods and services in the following categories: Shore Excursions, Drinks Products, Specialty Dining, Private Experiences (available on Celebrity Ascent only), Wi-Fi, Gifts & Gear, and Photo. Offer availability and savings amount varies by product, ship, and length of sailing. Prices shown in all currencies include Offer savings. Prices shown in the following currencies also include taxes, fees, and other charges: GBP, SGD, CNY, HKD, AUD, NZD, EUR, SEK, DKK and NOK. Additional fees may apply to booking changes or cancellations. Offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with Captain Club discounts or any other offer or promotion. Offer is subject to availability and change without notice and may be withdrawn at any time. Celebrity reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, and change or update prices, fees and surcharges at any time without prior notice. Refer to https://www.celebritycruises.com/account/signin for full offer terms and conditions.

• Like 1

My April is showing the beverage package, but we booked it on Black Friday so we got a better deal.  All of the dining options show a discount, but the discount is the same price as what I see normally.......

• Like 1

All of my bookings have increased.   

Celebrity and other cruise lines are like the furniture, and appliance stores.  There is always a sale.   Sale doesn’t mean a lower price.  It means their products or merchandise is available to purchase.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

10 hours ago, miched said:

Celebrity and other cruise lines are like the furniture, and appliance stores.  There is always a sale.   Sale doesn’t mean a lower price.  It means their products or merchandise is available to purchase.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Based on my experience, I disagree.  I booked my Sept Mediterranean cruise over a year ago, and during that year I have seen real sales on excursions.  By real sales, I mean the regular price is lowered for a period of time and then reverts back to a higher price.  I have saved several hundred dollars by canceling previously purchased excursions and immediately re-booking at the lower price.  I grabbed a ridiculously expensive City Stay in Rome when it was 50% off during a flash sale.  Just yesterday, I saved a little when the Behind-the-Scenes tour discount went from 10% to 20%; it's back to 10% this morning.  Discounts on the bottled water packages has varied between 10% and 20%.  Not huge dollar differences, but real sales in my mind.  

I don't buy alcohol packages, so I can't comment on those sales.   And I agree that sales for bookings seem to be ongoing, with tweaks to the various conditions and perks, to the degree that it's hard to determine what is a significant sale.  

11 hours ago, miched said:

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I checked all my excursions, they are all more expensive than when I originally purchased with 'less of a discount applied'. 

So seems to depend on timing of purchase and sales as I know I've in the past saved money