Is the "Evening Chic" dress code still enforced on the last night of your cruise?

DJLDRUMS

15 minutes ago, DJLDRUMS said:

What's the dress up difference between a smart casual and evening chic, please describe.

Evening Chic is totally optional …check out Celebrity FAQ’s. 

All of this information is easily and readily available on Celebrity's website.  It's not rocket science for crying out loud. Agree or disagree with it, doesn't matter, it is what it is.  To me, I could give a flying hoot what anyone wears or does not wear, others obviously do and get riled up about it.  Bottom line, they have a requested dress code, it is not difficult. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, DJLDRUMS said:

You say it's not enforced??? So going into the MDR or a restaurant like Tuscan Grille they will still admit you with no questions asked??? tell me more WestLakeGirl. Have you done that before and succeeded ?

No .i didn't say that it isn't enforced.  I said that it isn’t an evening chic night.

We would never wear shorts in the dining room or any specialty, no matter what the night’s dress code is.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

The ships can be cool in the evening, too, so that should be a consideration.  I often find them cold, even.  I wear shorts all the time at home but feel more comfortable in long pants (or jeans) in the evenings on the ships.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, mom says said:

What are pedal pushers? Some type of athletic wear?

Pants that are somewhere between capris and clam diggers, in length, anyway.  

Just high enough to keep them from getting caught by a bike chain.

2 minutes ago, Mark_K said:

Pants that are somewhere between capris and clam diggers, in length, anyway.  

Just high enough to keep them from getting caught by a bike chain.

Yes ! that's what my wife says too ! That's probably where the name came from Mark_K

Bottom line don't pack the pants till after dinner...You have time to change out of pants into shorts, before your bags go in the hallway. That is not to say I haven't seen some questionable attire in specialty rests...Not my business so whatever floats their boat...Also, I have worn shorts in the theater and never been told not to..

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Hawkstar33 said:

Bottom line don't pack the pants till after dinner...You have time to change out of pants into shorts, before your bags go in the hallway. That is not to say I haven't seen some questionable attire in specialty rests...Not my business so whatever floats their boat...Also, I have worn shorts in the theater and never been told not to..

That too is very good information go by by Hawkstar33..With thanks !!! A bit off the topic but would you know if there's a Cafe that people can obtain slices of pizza  on the Silhouette?

10 minutes ago, DJLDRUMS said:

That too is very good information go by by Hawkstar33..With thanks !!! A bit off the topic but would you know if there's a Cafe that people can obtain slices of pizza  on the Silhouette?

The Oceanview buffet has pizza most of the day, and late into the evening..

• Thanks 1