Some great last minute opportunities…

Take a look at how these last minute prices compare with the $49 offer HAL recently launched. 

For those able to travel last minute, it appears that often it’s better to just book direct and pick your cabin and KNOW you are traveling, sometimes weeks in advance. 

ACDE224E-CFEF-4B4E-8CF0-8DEDA22A2190.jpeg

253B8547-7F51-48BD-905F-1C72913E4DDE.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

The $49 program seems to have issues so the weekly deals are always worth a look. I am buying refundable airline tickets today in anticipation of a price drop of a cruise I want to take. 

• Like 2

It's killing me!

I had to cancel the 28 day Alaska Stolstice cruise.  $319 for 7 days???? though more than that for port charges.  All in it's less than $100/day for an inside.   

Unfortunately for me it's still nearly $500 for a flight from the Southeast.

I'm keeping an eye on early May and if everything falls together - I'm there!

11 hours ago, BermudaBound2014 said:

Take a look at how these last minute prices compare with the $49 offer HAL recently launched. 

For those able to travel last minute, it appears that often it’s better to just book direct and pick your cabin and KNOW you are traveling, sometimes weeks in advance. 

ACDE224E-CFEF-4B4E-8CF0-8DEDA22A2190.jpeg

253B8547-7F51-48BD-905F-1C72913E4DDE.jpeg

Truly good prices for any one who can take advantage of them . Yes much better than vying fr  that $49  deal & not knowing  or getting told last minute  .  With the above  prices   people can  book ,then  plan  their days on board with tours ,ie & pack 

20 minutes ago, Iamthesea said:

Where can you see last minute deals?  I wish I could be in Vancouver at the end of the month! $599 for a balcony on the N. Amsterdam!!!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, VermeulT said:

It's killing me!

I had to cancel the 28 day Alaska Stolstice cruise.  $319 for 7 days???? though more than that for port charges.  All in it's less than $100/day for an inside.   

Unfortunately for me it's still nearly $500 for a flight from the Southeast.

I'm keeping an eye on early May and if everything falls together - I'm there!

We paid $760pp for 14 days for an Oceanview cabin on the Nieuw Amsterdam leaving from Vancouver on September 8th.  It is a great deal in that we are scheduled on the 7 day Inside Passage on Celebrity Solstice the week before.

By no means is that the BEST deal that I have seen.  I have seen B2B & day cruises from Vancouver to Seward in May on NCL for closer to $500.

You are right in saying that port fees are as much as the cruise fares.

Sine we live in Arizona and airfare to MOST cruise ports other than LA and San Diego are so expensive, we try to book back to back cruises OR one cruise plus 1-2 weeks in a port PLUS another cruise

2 hours ago, Mary229 said:

I have signed up and have never received an email from them, can you post the link?Not in junk folder. thanks

I've noticed the same for some time now.  

I also watch a couple of cruise vloggers and some have recently posted changes that you expect for 2024.  One of the changes was to check pricing as a lot of assumptions that people may have on cruise line pricing may be incorrect.  One noted sailings in the Caribbean and found HAL and Princess to have the best prices.  

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, liamur14 said:

I have signed up and have never received an email from them, can you post the link?Not in junk folder. thanks

https://www.hollandamerica.com/en/ca/cruise-deals/top-ten-cruises?camp=CME:20240404_HEP2418MP2_CAD&rmid=20240404_HEP2418MP2_CAD&rrid=11102582922&lid=primarycta&XID=EXTHEM202404044RD3MS63SQ

Edited by sunviking90
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1