Not to miss drinks

2 hours ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

I like the bourbon and peaches. It’s the Luminae signature drink but if you find the bar that services Luminae you can order it there. So worth the hunt!

I believe it is as follows, based on seeing staff from Luminae picking up drinks at the following bars:

On M-Class ships it is the Rendezvous Lounge. 
On S-Class ships it is the Passport bar. 

Can't say for E-class - only sailed Edge once. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, Northern Aurora said:

While we also have enjoyed a number of the drinks (with alcohol) already mentioned, a favorite mocktail is the minted lemonade.   

Are you able to get those on Millennium? In the Retreat Lounge? 

5 hours ago, miched said:

Louis XIII and Red Bull.

Drink up 🍷🍺🍻🧉🍹🍸🥃🧋🍷🥂🍾🥤

If you are buying. However, in that price range, I cannot see diluting it with anything much less Red Bull.  

Does it really give you wings? 

On 4/17/2024 at 2:40 PM, 39august said:

bikerunner, please post if you find the price to indeed be $17. Maybe they changed it back recently. It definitely was $19 on Equinox in Feb. 

so prices have gone up. Your correct.  App as usual wrong. Wcb menu 

IMG_6523.jpeg

IMG_6522.jpeg

IMG_6521.jpeg

IMG_6519.jpeg

IMG_6518.jpeg

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, sushraya said:

How does it work if you have the classic drink package?  Most of these cocktails are over the 10$ limit of that package...

It's simple, you order the drink and they present you with a bill for the price of the drink, minus the $10 credit for your classic drink package, plus a 20% service fee.  So a $17 drink would cost you $7 plus $1.40 or $8.40.

Posted (edited)

The Top Shelf Margarita in Craft Social is great.
Not sure what it is called, but it is in their published menu.
Be sure to get the Top Shelf - the regular margarita isn't very good.

Edited by hasentreelake
x
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DaKahuna said:

It's simple, you order the drink and they present you with a bill for the price of the drink, minus the $10 credit for your classic drink package, plus a 20% service fee.  So a $17 drink would cost you $7 plus $1.40 or $8.40.

Thanks!!  I assume if you order one that's under the "10$" limit, there's no charge or service fee (we have prepaid gratuities).

4 hours ago, sushraya said:

Thanks!!  I assume if you order one that's under the "10$" limit, there's no charge or service fee (we have prepaid gratuities).

That is correct.  Anything you order that is covered by the drink package is charged at $0.00 and you are not even presented with a bill to sign.

Only items not covered by your drink package will be charged and you will be presented with a bill for them that includes the price and gratuity. 

4 hours ago, Hawkstar33 said:

Banana daiquiri with Meyers rum only.   Then a floater of the same on top....

I prefer Kracken over Meyers, for the floater also. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

I prefer Kracken over Meyers, for the floater also. 

I will have my first one with Kraken on Saturday, on Beyond....After 15 nts,  Lord only knows what will be in my glass....

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, sushraya said:

The prepaid gratuities have nothing to do with the drink package gratuities.  Gratuities for drinks are included/paid for with the package.  Prepaid gratuities cover the room steward, wait staff, etc.

On 4/17/2024 at 10:42 AM, Rustyman said:

Two to try at the WCB are Zacapa Old Fashioned and Azteca, both delicious in their own ways and different to drinks bought anywhere else. The Zacapa Old Fashioned is particularly addictive😀 cheers!

The Zacapa Old Fashioned changed my life... In a good way  🙂

can't wait to get back on board in a few months for another!!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Island2Girl said:

The Zacapa Old Fashioned changed my life... In a good way  🙂

can't wait to get back on board in a few months for another!!

I make my own at home.  

Our DD and SIL gave me a smoking kit for birthday this year.  I make smoked old fashioned with both Woodford and Zacapa here at the house.  They are really good. 

I failed to obtain a smoked drink on our last sailing as it was on Millennium which does not have the WCB.  I am going to ask again when we board next week.  Maybe at Cellar Masters they might have something. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

I make my own at home.  

Our DD and SIL gave me a smoking kit for birthday this year.  I make smoked old fashioned with both Woodford and Zacapa here at the house.  They are really good. 

I failed to obtain a smoked drink on our last sailing as it was on Millennium which does not have the WCB.  I am going to ask again when we board next week.  Maybe at Cellar Masters they might have something. 

A smoking kit for drinks would be wonderful! Good luck next week. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/18/2024 at 9:11 AM, OceanCruise said:

If you want to try a frozen drink, my favorite is a Mudslide. It is like an alcoholic mocha milkshake.

Agree! One of our cruise rituals is to have a Mudslide as our first drink onboard. We only drink them on a cruise ship.

On 4/18/2024 at 9:14 AM, 39august said:

French Caribbean, coconut rum, mango mix, raspberry liquour.  Not too sweet and it's pretty. 

YES!!! that's the one drink I could find on RC as well! 

In addition to many of the drinks already posted, I like a Miami Vice.  It's a layering of frozen strawberry daquiri and pina colada.  Sooo good at the Sunset Bar! 

• Like 3

On 4/23/2024 at 9:55 AM, hasentreelake said:

The Top Shelf Margarita in Craft Social is great.
Not sure what it is called, but it is in their published menu.
Be sure to get the Top Shelf - the regular margarita isn't very good.

Yes, and Craft Social has real lime juice. Most of the bars have premixed lime syrup. 

I like the Martini Bar manhattans. You always get premium liquors at MB even if you don’t specify. And drinks on the rocks are made properly. Mixed in a shaker then poured over fresh ice. 

• Like 2