Book onboard - Two Cabins

LB_NJ

I understand how to book my next cruise while onboard to get reduced deposit and some onboard credit.

However, thinking about taking family on a next cruise and wondering if it is possible to book 2 cabins for a next cruise and get a reduced deposit on both cabins and even possibly some onboard credit for both. I am asking because we have an upcoming cruise in a couple of weeks where we would book for next year.

Want to make sure it is clear that this would be 2 cabins on the same cruise.

2 hours ago, LB_NJ said:

I understand how to book my next cruise while onboard to get reduced deposit and some onboard credit.

However, thinking about taking family on a next cruise and wondering if it is possible to book 2 cabins for a next cruise and get a reduced deposit on both cabins and even possibly some onboard credit for both. I am asking because we have an upcoming cruise in a couple of weeks where we would book for next year.

Go for it!

Yes as long as it's the same cruise you are going on.  I think it's up to 2 additional cabins.  They get the OBC and reduced deposit.  Of course the deposit for each room has to be paid.  You can use your card or if you have their card info you can put one on each.

Although I always tell people to stay far far away from the Book Later certificates this is one use for them as when using them to assign a ship/sail date ALL passenger names on it can be changed.  The big warning here is it would be a NRD deposit as refundable is not available.

So in your case I still highly recommend doing Book Now, not Book Later.

15 hours ago, LB_NJ said:

Long Beach or Long Branch? Sorry just being nosey lol

I have done this, in fact did on the first day of the cruise so I got the free wine. Only one bottle though 😕 They did give me two magnets 😂

14 hours ago, jelayne said:

Yes if you have the info on the passengers for the booking.  You may have to use your credit card for the deposit, not sure about that.  

Just to answer your question, you can book multiple staterooms, but each must have the required deposit transacted by credit card at the time of booking.  And to add, it cannot be charged to your current on board account and OBC cannot be used for this purpose.  Each stateroom deposit is charged as a direct transaction to your credit card.